Chapter 8

A/N
Guys I'm so sorry for not updating for long time. I had tons of school work to do (still haven't finished them). Because of the quarantine period we have extra classes in school and tution classes. So I'm not at home from 6:00 am to 10 pm. So it's so hard for me to update daily. But pleeeease don't leave me. I will update as freaquently as I can. Hope you guys understand.

Back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gulf... why are you silent, honey?", Mrs. Jongcheveevat asked worried.

But Gulf didn't respond. He was feeding Mew just like a robot; no expression on his face.

"Gulfie... Gulfie..."

Still no response. Mew clicked fingers infront of his eyes. That's when Gulf came back to reality.

"What is it honey? What's bothering you?", Mrs. Jongcheveevat asked.

"Nothing mom, probably I'm being worried over nothing. Let's finish breakfast."

Mrs. Jongcheveevat understood that Gulf is not comfortable to tell her his problems. They met few minutes ago after all. So she decided not to interfere anymore.

They finished their breakfast and enjoyed their time together for the rest of the day. Even though Gulf was worried over something, he pretended like he was fine and happy. At the evening Mrs. Jongcheveevat left the two love birds alone.

"Mew, I want to go to my appartement. I don't have any clothes here and I can't always wear yours."

Mew pouted like a little baby and gave those puppy dog eyes which always melt Gulf's heart. "But I want to be with you."

"Then how 'bout you stay there with me tonight."

Mew's face lightened up immediately and he hugged Gulf. "You're the best boyfriend ever. Let's go then" , Mew said while going to the car dragging Gulf along with him.

At Gulf's Appartement

"Who takes a shower first?", Gulf asked while sitting on the bed.

"How 'bout we take a shower together?", Mew asked lifting one eye brow.

Gulf hit Mew with a pillow and ran to the bathroom. Mew chuckled at Gulf's cuteness and sat on the bed.

After Gulf, Mew also took a shower. He had spare clothes in his car.

"Let's sleep. Good night, Mew." Gulf snuggled against Mew's chest.

"Baby"

"Mmmmm....."

"I wanna talk to you"

"About what?"

"What's your problem honey?"

"What problem?", Gulf pretended like nothing's wrong.

"You can't fool me baby. I know you too well. So be a good boy and tell me what is it?"

Gulf gave up and let out a heavy sigh. "Recently I've been receiving some messages."

"About what?"

"You and me"

"Show me", mew panicked. Gulf gave him the phone. Mew took his phone and went out.

"Why didn't you tell me before baby?", Mew asked after returning back to the room.

"I didn't want to bother you"

"Do you think I'd be happy if you keep everything to yourself? Why do you only think for yourself? Why don't you care about me?, Mew speaked non-stop raising his voice.

Tears left Gulf's eyes continously. Mew has never raised his voice at him. He felt scared and helpless. He just didn't want to bother Mew. They had just started their relationship and he was afraid that Mew would get tired of him. He didn't intend to be selfish.

Mew saw the tears flowing down Gulf's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤