I Love You So Much Baby.

Mew gritted his teeth seeing Gulf's tears. He felt angry towards himself. The thing he hated most was seeing Gulf crying. Now, he himself has made him cry.

"Gulf, sorry baby. Don't cry na. I got angry.", Mew said wiping Gulf's tears. That made his crying worse.

Baby..., here. Look babe. I love you. I love you so much. Don't cry please. I hate seeing you cry.", Mew said while cupping Gulf's face with both hands.

Gulf looked at Mew with eyes still full of tears. "Sorry boo. I won't do that again. Don't be mad at me na.", Gulf said through tears.

Mew kissed Gulf's eyes. "I'm not mad at you baby. I'm mad at myself for raising voice at you I love you. I love you more than anything in this world. Stop crying na."

Mew went to the kitchen and took a glass of water for Gulf. After drinking it, Gulf sobered up.

"Look baby, tell me every problem you have, okay?"

"Okay boo"

"Now let's sleep. I will take care of this thing. Don't hide anything from me anymore."

"Hmmm", Gulf pur his head on Mew's right arm and buried his face in Mew's chest. Mew wrapped his left arm around Gulf.

Gulf was so tired of crying and everything that happened today. So fell asleep quickly in Mew's embrace. But Mew, on the other hand was sleepless. He couldn't stop thinking what could have happened to Gulf if he wasn't there.

It was nearly half past midnight when Mew was finally abled to sleep.

A/N

Guys, this is an short update. Had a tiresome day. I'll update day after tomorrow. Does anyone know that song I've added. I can't find that song. So if anyone knows it please tell me. I really want to hear the full song.

Sorry for the shoet update guys. I'll update 2 or 3 chaters day after tomorrow. I promise you. Love y'all. Stay safe and healthy.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️