NOT AN UPDATE!!!!

Edited

I'm soo sorry guys. I didn't update as I promised. A lot of things happened. Been busy with studies. And had some personal problems. Hope u guys will understand me.

I'm hoping to update within this week. So, I wanna know ur opinions about the story.

Do u want the story to end soon? How do u want the story to end? What r ur opinions about the story so far? And do u have any requests about the story?
And how do u want me to write the upcoming chapter?

If u don't feel comfortable to answer those questions in comment section, message me in private. Pls guys, I really need ur opinions. Thank u.

Thank u soo much everyone. Specially those who added my story to their reading lists and those who voted on this story, thank u soo much. Love u all
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I know I usually thank them personally. But as I said, lots of things happened and been busy. So I won't be able to do that anymore. Please continue to support this story. Thank u and love u all...

It seems that most of u guys like voting than commenting. So what I'm gonna do is, I'll mention my plan for the story below. Those who like it can vote this. So I can write the story according to ur requests.

Thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The few comments I got, says it's better to add some jealousy and misunderstandings, but with a happy ending.

But since I'm going to end this story soon, I can't do much. I will add a little bit of misunderstandings and fights, but with immediate reconciliation.

I really appreciate ur comments, votes, suggestions and support. Thank you. Love u all.