Chapter 2

Author's Note
Hi guys, hope your day is going well. Please remember that this is my first fanfiction. So I might have lots of errors but please bear with it.

Mew's POV

I went to that person and asked if he needs any help while patting on his shoulder. Then he looked up at me wiping off his tears. He was the most cute guy I've ever seen. His lips were like inviting me to kiss 'em. But I controlled my emotions. He said he was okay, but I knew he wasn't. I'm sure he was suspecting me because I'm a stranger. I didn't know why but I wanted to help him so badly. So I asked him again sincerely. Then he told me what's bothering him. I immediately wanted to offer him a job in my company. But I knew that would be awkward because we've just met. So I offered him a ride to his work place.

On the way we were talking about random things I got to know that he is going to be my new assistant. I felt so happy. Now I can see him everyday. But I didn't tell him that I'm his CEO. He also didn't ask me further about my job. Then we exchanged our names and phone numbers. There I got to know that this little cutie pie's name is Gulf.

Finally we arrived at the company building and Gulf ran towards the office until I park my car.

Author's POV
Gulf ran to the office, but luckily the CEO hasn't come yet. So he tidied up the CEO's room little bit. And boy that room needed a lot of tidying up.

Gulf's POV
As I was finishing my work Mew came in and sat on the CEO's chair.
"What are you doing? The CEO might come at anytime."
"He already came Gulf."
"Then?"
"It's me Gulf"
"What do you mean?"
"It means that I'm your CEO Gulf"
"You're my what????"
"Sorry for not telling you before."
"It's fine. Even if you told me things would be the same." I was embarassed. I wanted to disappear from this world. I knew that my face would be red like a tomato now. But I tried my best to act like nothing's wrong.

Mew's POV
He is so cute when he is shy. He acted as if nothing happened, but his red face gave him away. He went to his desk and started working. I couldn't help but look at him all day long. Why is he so cute? That's illegal.

.....

Author's POV

It was already 5:00 pm. Everyone left except Mew and Gulf. Gulf also wanted to go home and think about all the things happened today. It was too much for gulf to grasp. But Mew did not realized that it's late. He was staring at the cute creature in his office.

Gulf's POV

Why is he staring at me? Is there anything on my face? Did I do something wrong? Why isn't he leaving yet? I want go home and have a cold shower to wash away the stress. So I went to him.

"Sir, It's already late. Aren't you leaving? "

"Ah... OH MY GOD! Thanks for reminding me gulf. I was thinking about something. Do you need a ride to home?"

"I don't want to bother you sir. I can catch the bus if I leave now."

"No, wait for me at the basement. I'll be down in 10"

"No need sir. I can go by bus."

"Gulf, it's an order. Wait for me there. There are somethings I want to discuss with you."

"OK sir"

At the basement

Gulf's POV

I waited near his car. What does he want to discuss with me? His tone was so serious. May be he is not satisfied with my work and want to kick me out of the company? I tried my best though. May be my best is not good enough for him. But why does he giving me a ride, if he wants to kick me out of the company? May be want to do it politely? Yeah that's probably the reason. My mind flooded with such thoughts. Tears gathered in corner of my eyes. I really need this job.

Mew's POV

I went to the basement after taking my stuff. He was leaning against my car. As I was getting near him I saw tears in his beautiful eyes. Aww... Why is my baby crying? Did something bad happened to him? I really wanted to wipe those nasty tear drops off his face. But I knew that it'd be overstepping boundaries.

"Why Gulf? What happened?", I went to him and asked.

Gulf's POV

I was so deep in thought and didn't see him coming.

"Oh... It was nothing. What did you wanted to discuss with me sir?"

"Stop calling me as 'sir', Gulf. I no longer want to be your boss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤Please vote, comment and share❤
❤Stay safe everyone❤