#20 I'm not doing anything with her.

I woke up on the sofa in Jordans game room, he was crashed out beside me still clutching his PS4 controller. I shook my head at him in disapproval and then got up to use the shower.

As I lathered the soap into my body I questioned what I would say to her, I didn't have a proper excuse why I was in her treehouse. Would it really be so bad if I told her the truth? Yes. She would never speak to you again and she might tell everyone else. I looked down at my disgustingly marked body, who could love this?

Whatever, I was going to put her out of my mind. I didn't need to deal with her until Monday so tonight I was going to get drunk and think of a suitable excuse that doesn't make me sound like some creepy freak that hangs out in her treehouse at night.

By the time I had finished up in the shower Jordan was awake and the guys had come round. I joined them on the sofas and tucked into a bowl of doritos, healthy breakfast.

"You slept here last night Liam?" Zak asked.

"Yeah he showed up late last night." Jordan answered for me.

"Oh." Zak answered with a nod.

This is why I loved my friends, they didn't ask questions even when I showed up on their doorstep in the middle of the night, soaking wet and completely out of my mind overthinking Olivia catching me. They just accepted me.

I played video games with Zak for most of the day as Jordan made calls to his staff ordering them about and dictating what he wanted at his party tonight and around us people got to work at the snap of his fingers. I really wasn't feeling up to partying, I tried hard to forget her but she just kept creeping into my mind. How did I get myself into this mess? I should've just kept away from the start.

As soon as the kegs arrived we jumped on them, I needed to fill my system with liquid courage, giving me courage to forget my problems. We were tipsy before people even started arriving, who wants to place bets on us throwing up before the night is out?

Jordans parties are always the best. He literally has a party annex built at the end of his garden. It consists of a big ballroom that his parents throw huge charity events in but for this occasion he's dressed the room down which seemed appropriate for a bunch of drunken teenagers. His game room is also situated off a corridor from the ballroom and so is his cinema room, but they are both out of bounds for his guests. Everyone knows that.

I hung out by the keg for most of the party, with each sip of alcohol it made things a little easier in my mind. I played beer pong with Jordan and then took a break in his games room when he snuck off with some girl he had his eyes on.

I skimmed my hands over Jordans game collection, he had an extensive collection and some of the games weren't even released yet. The door opened and he walked in with Zak and Ben in tow.

"What are you doing?" he said as he drunkenly stumbled over to me.

"Checking out your games." I replied like it was the most obvious answer in the world.

"You can't play them now the party is on." Zak said shooting a ping pong ball across the room with a little bat.

Suddenly the door opened and we all looked at each other, checking to see if it was any of us because who else would it be? We watched the door, waiting to see who was going to walk through it.

And then she appeared.

She looked absolutely stunning in a short light blue dress, completely lace and skin tight. Leaving nothing to my imagination. Her friend stood beside her awkwardly, the same friend that called me out on my own bullshit.