#22 How could he break me so badly?

I spent Sunday handing out tokens to fat guys with severe gambling problems bored out of my mind and slightly hungover. It gave me a chance to think about yesterday and my encounter with Olivia, she knew too much. She was getting too close to the truth, to me. I needed to stop my infatuation with her, get her off my mind and stay away. So that's what I set my mind on, avoiding Olivia at all costs.

So here I was, walking into school, ready to fake my smiles and get through the day without her being in it. I pulled out my phone and searched through my messages looking for a distraction. I pulled out Kims text that offered me sex with no strings. Perfect.

Wanna hook up?        Liam. 

Her reply was instant and I rolled my eyes at the quickness.

Of course! I'll wait for you by the broken vending machines in the west block. K xx

Slipping my phone back safely inside my pocket I made my way to the west block. This was it, I wasn't going to think Olivia I was going to actually concentrate on the girl that I was with. Or at least I was really going to try. Kim noticed me straight away, she looked hungry and visibly undressed me with her eyes. 

"Hey" I said with a flirty voice, checking her out to try and get me in the mood. 

She smiled at me and pulled me towards her, throwing her lips against my neck. I closed my eyes, leaning into her touch even if it felt like a slug was sliding down my skin leaving a trail of slime behind. I held off pulling away for a while but when I couldn't take it anymore I leaned back out of her grasp. I looked at this girl in front of me, she was offering me every bit of her and I really tried to appreciate that. She wasn't bad looking, but she wasn't Olivia. 

Stop thinking about her Liam. Concentrate on Kim.

She had dark eyes that she kept hidden under lashes covered in thick mascara like spider legs, I wasn't fully into that look but still it didn't completely ruin her beauty. She had a really short bob, cut chin length and I think her hair had been previously bleach damaged because it didn't look soft and smooth, like Olivias.

"You ready?" She asked but I wasn't ready. Like 'down there' wasn't stimulated enough to do this, she wasn't enough for me.

I ran my hand up her waist, sliding them higher towards her breasts. She released small groans from her lips and her breathing increased. She was obviously affected by my touch. 

Think sexy thoughts. What's wrong with you Liam? This never happens.

As my hand held the swollen bulge of her breast I willed my 'junior' to wake up but it wasn't working and the frustration grew inside of me. 

"This doesn't work for me. I'll see ya around." 

In my head I blamed Kim, I just wasn't attracted to her. But then I'm not attracted to any of them. Deep down I knew it was because I refused to let myself think of Olivia. Everything seemed darker and colder without her. Usually I would spend the day waiting for psychology and imaging all the scenarios that could happen during the lesson. I know it's girly but I couldn't help it, she consumed my every thought and without her I was stuck fighting the demons in my head.

*** 

"Why are you ditching psychology, thought you would jump at the chance of spending time with Olive?" Jordan said as we sat underneath the bleachers, ditching class together. 

"Would you give it a rest, I'm not into Olivia." I lied with a little more force behind my voice than needed but honestly my whole body was wound tight and I needed to explode.