#45 You're just like him Liam, just like him.

"You're really good at bowling." I said as I practically inhaled the barbeque chicken pizza, it was so good. Throughout the whole game I was focused on winning just so I didn't have to swallow my pride and apologize to her friend. Now that we were back at her house I felt a little nervous about her end of the bargain.

"You too, it was close." She replied, jumping off the kitchen counter and holding out her hand for me. She guided me up to her bedroom and things got a little awkward between us.

I sat shyly on the end of her bed unable to look her directly in the eyes, and the nervousness prickled up inside as the mood shift made the air between us tense. I wore this front so well at school, flirting with girls, giving them suggestive comments and acting like a proper ladies man. But really, that's not who I am and I don't know why I pretended to be that person around Olivia. I'm just so used to taking what I need from girls, it's one sided. I don't see them in their underwear, I don't feel their touch on my skin. I get in, do the deed and get out. It's just natural for me to degrade girls and I felt physically sick with myself that I had just done that to Olivia.

"A bets a bet, right?" she said opening her underwear drawer and rooting through it.

"Stop" I said quietly as I stood beside her, taking the red lace panties out of her hand. Her eyes were alive with questions and the radiant green sparkled in the natural light of her room. "I didn't think you would actually agree to it." I muttered out stroking the delicate lace between my fingers.

"You don't want me to -" she asked confused at my hesitation.

"Oh I want you to but it was wrong of me to ask you to do that so you can just ... uh ... buy me lunch or something." She could see right through my confident act, I was as transparent as glass.

Her eyes dropped down to my hand and I followed their direction, horrified that I was still caressing her underwear between my fingers softly in circular motions. I could feel myself blushing, matching the shade of red that draped over my hand. I dropped the panty like it was a ball of fire burning into my skin and she giggled at my expense.

"For a ladies man you sure do get shy about things." She teased.

I closed the drawer shut and stepped away, dusting myself off and straightening the collar on my leather jacket. "I'm not shy." I lied.

I undressed myself, to just my t.shirt and boxers and lay down on her bed, she watched me amazed, I think with my ability to make myself at home anywhere I go. Thanks to the perks of not actually having a 'home.' My cell came alive with the teams ringtone and when I glanced down at the caller ID it said 'Jordan.'

"Hey."

"Hey. What ya doing?"

"Just at Livs."

"You staying the night?"

"Yeah."

She stood awkwardly watching me from across the room as if she felt like she couldn't come any closer, I pulled back the duvet and patted it to gestured for her to come join me.

"Make sure you wrap it up, don't want to get Olive up the duff."

Jesus, she's right next to me. She's gonna hear him and think I'm spreading shit to my friends.

"You're such a dick."

He laughed. "Don't forget to get a shit load of ale for the lock in."

"I'll sort it."

"Okay. Love you. Bye."

"See ya."

My eyes floated around her room, fixating on the picture of her and Harris in some photobooth pulling cute poses that made them look like the couple of the year.