The Shrimpy Sisters

Flashback

  "Shrimpy!!!" Kid Mal and the VKs laughed as she kicked sand into Uma's face. "Like you could be as bad as us. "

  "I am as bad as you!" Uma begged, standing up trying to look fierce. Her only problem, she was so small.

  "As if!" Mal got up into her face, her eyes glowing green. "You'll never be one of us. " and she turned, walking away with the other kids.

  Harry and Gil ran up to Uma. They had just turned the corner to see her start crying into her sleeve.

  "Uma?" Gil bent over to try and see her face. Harry looked around angrily, trying to find who hurt his best friend. His little fists clenched around his dad's huge hook and his wooden sword.

Time skip

  "Your such a shrimp!" Uma threw a tray at her younger sister from across the room. "Your always in my way!"

  "Uma!" Her sister, Ursa, cried. She never understood why her big sister changed, when she started hating her, but it hurt.

  "Dont bother me anymore! " Uma growled. Ursa wailed and ran out of the Chip shop to one of the docks. Her reflection sharing the same tears that ran down her face. "Ursa?" Gil followed her to the edge of the deck, trying to see her face. "Dont worry, Ursa. "

  "She hates me Gil!" Ursa chocked on her tears. "What did I do???"

  "Gil!"  Harry's voiced bellowed from the entrance of the shop. Both of them looked over.

  "Leave the runt alone." Harry huffed. "Uma needs us."

  "Sorry Ursa." Gil smiled apologetically and ran off back into the shop. She watched Harry glanced at her, he looked so bored as walked back inside and out of sight.

"..."

Present

  Ursa was leaning against the bar, watching the royal couple on the TV. People in the shop 'enjoying' their food, coming and going.

  "Turn that sh** off!" Uma dropped a tray of food on the bar and slid it over. "Take this to table  7. "

  "You take it. You're the waitress. " Ursa glanced at her for a split second before focusing back on the tv. "And besides. Look at how happy Mal is! She's like a whole different person. "
The tv shut off.

  "Hey!" Ursa whipped around to look at her big sister who put the tv remote back on the counter. Her face twisted in anger.

  "I said turn it off and bring the fish heads their fish heads."

  Ursa picked up the tray and walked around the bar.

  "Your the fish head." She mumbled under her breath as she walked over and gave the patrons their food. She looked back at her sister. "Just because your a captain of your 'ship', doesn't mean you can boss me around like some cabin boy."

  She walked past her and grabbed the remote again. Uma immediately grabbed the hand Ursa had clutching the remote. She held it tight.

  "Dont you dare turn that back on. " she threatened, slowly letting go of her hand. She then disappeared into the back to continue working.

  Ursa's lips tightening into a thin line as she put the remote next to the tv. She looked at all the people just sitting around, getting drunk and getting fish breath. She slammed her hands on the bar and went to the kitchen door.

  "I'm taking my break!" She yelled in and left.

  She made her way down the alleys, past the market and towards Gil's place. She passed the second half of the market when she heard two familiar voices. She looked over at a pair of guys who were picking on Dizzy. Those same two guys....

Flashback
(Ursa 12, Uma 13, Harry 14)

  Ursa overheard two guys talking bad about uma, threatening to take her down a notch. She went over and told them to stop.

  "No one bad mouths my sister!"

  "what are you going to do about it chubulessence?"

  She took a tray and smacks one guy across the face with it hard, forcing him to fly back out of his chair. The other dude stood up quickly, grabbing her hair and pulling her in for a punch but suddenly his fist stops. Harry had grabbed his fist, pushing it back making the man punch himself in the face. While the guy was stunned, Harry hooks the guys collar, bringing the tip to the guys under jaw. He pulls the man close to his own face, whispering menacingly, with a psychotic grin.

  "I could gut you like the fist bait you are." He presses the hook tip harder into the guys flesh.

  "I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry!" The man pleaded, sweat rolling down his brow. Harry struggled to not hook him then and there. His crazy side boiling in his blood. But he knew Uma wouldn't approve. She liked to scare these people into submission, not kill them. That would take away from her army. He glared straight into the man's eyes, his own piercing blue eyes practically murdering his soul.

  "Leave, and never come back. Because next time...." he took in a quick deep breath, he could smell the man's fear. "I won't stop. " he whipped the man to the floor, ripping his collar clean off, still connected to his hook.

  The men panicked and ran out of the shop. Harry turned on his heel, looking at the fabric left on his hook, cackling to himself pleased.

  "Thank you... harry" Ursa finally let out. That whole scene was intense. She couldn't pull her eyes from it. Harry looked at her, his grin leaving his face.

  "I didnt do it for you, ya runt. "

  "What?"

  "Ya really are slow. " he walked up to her, looming over her in height. "I only saved yer arse because yer Uma's blood. What you do, reflects on her. "

  "But they were talking about hurting Uma!"

  "Uma can take care of herself."