Pride Falls Second Pt.1

Ursa walked out onto the docks and to the ship, entering the brig below deck.
  "So your king Benjamin. " she started, walling into view. She started munching on some of her food.

  "That's right." He stood up, watching her. He looked like a lost puppy. Ursa tilted her head, sitting down on a bucket in front of the cell.

  "How are you liking the Isle?" She shoved another chip into her mouth.

  "Its...different. " he gave a half smile. But it was sincere. Was everyone from 'Boraudon' this...innocent?

  "Seems letting VKs over worked out pretty well. " she watched his reaction. Another smile with a slight laugh, but still a lost puppy. "Evie seems happier. "

  Ben's eyes lit up. He walked to the bars, gently grabbing them.

  "She is. All of them are. " he started, " are you friends with them??"

  "Sort of." She shrugged. He searched her face for answers.

  "But.. you work for Uma."

  "I do not work for Uma!" She stood up, defensive. Her tray of food all over the floor now.

  "Then why are you here??"

  "...." Ursa kept her glare on him for a minute. "I dont have to answer to you. " she backed off, moving further away from the cell and sitting down.

  "...I'm sorry. It wasn't my place. "  he finally spoke up. Ursa kept looking forward. "I never got your name."

  "Ursa. " she glanced at him. He nodded, his face showing he understood now. He knew who she was. Of course he would, he was the King.

  "Your Umas sister."

  "Yeah." She said curtly.

  "You dont seem happy being here. " he tilted his head.

  "Of course not. I have to watch a King in a cell..."

  "I mean working f-" he paused, considering his words. "..working with Uma. "

  "Am I really that easy to read?" She laugh. "Uma and I dont exactly have the best relationship. " she relaxed a bit in her seat.

  "Come back with us to Aurodan." He offered.

  "Your in a cell. " she looked at him with dull eyes. "Honestly, how are you in any position to give such an offer. "

  "When I get out. "He smiled, seeming so sure he would.

  "Your not getting out. And if you are I'm sure Uma would just be throwing you to the sharks. "

  "I dont think she will go that far. " he responded softly.

  "Do you really see the good in everyone??" Ursa huffed, laying her head against the wall. "Just shut up. " she sighed. The rest of her shift was quiet. Ben had fallen asleep, making the watch alot easier.

  Before she left her shift, Ben stopped her.

  "Think about my offer. "

  "Think about all the other kids that are stuck here. "

  "I have.. I want to bring more over." He looked down.

  "...." she sighed, tugging on her braids a bit. "I'll talk to my sister.. Try to get her to let you go. "

  Ben's head lifted. He looked so relieved. "Thankyou."

  She waved her hand and walked back up deck, calling for the next guard. She looked at the sky near Araudon. The sun was starting to set.

  "Uma!" She walked down the bridge to the docks. Slowly Uma, Hook and Gil walked into view. Umas eyebrow quirked.

  "What?" She snapped.

  "We need to talk."

  "Ha! I dont think we do. " she adjusted her sword, motioning for her pirates to get back to the ship.and work. As a pirate walked by, Ursa swiped his sword and pointed it towards Uma.

  "Really?" Uma sighed. "Your doing this now?? I dont have time for your crap!"

  "We need to talk now!"

  "No!" Uma grit her teeth, pulling her sword out. Ursa came at her, swinging her sword down. Harry moved to stop the sword but Uma shielded, telling the boys to back off.

   "She wants a lesson on sword play, I'll teach her a lesson!" She went hard at her younger sister, pushing her back to the edge of the dock. Ursa was able to hold her ground for a bit but Uma was not in the mood. She was NOT holding back.

  "Let me talk!" Ursa huffed as she blocked Uma's blows. Uma did not want to listen. In panic and frustration Ursa pushed Umas sword to the side and punched her in the face.

  "Listen to me!"

  Uma stumbled led back.Harry and Gil both in shock. Ursa had never laid a hand on Uma.

  "You..." Uma looked at her sister crazed. "You'll pay!" She came down on her sister even harder, beating her down with the sword until Ursa had no where else to go. In a quick swoop, Uma kicked Ursa back, off the edge and into the water. She stood there huffing , staring at the water.

  Harry walked over, gently putting his hand on her shoulder. She jumped a bit, but his touch always calmed her down.

  "Ursa!" Gil ran to the edge looking.

  "She'll be fine. " Uma forced a laugh, a small smile creeping on her face. "She better pray for mercy when she comes up." Uma laughed, Harry joining her. Only Harry's laugh sounded a bit... forced.

  "....She hasn't come up yet, uma. " Gil looked over at the two. Uma turned and looked at him, walking to the edge. She looked down, silently.

  "Shes probably just pranking us."

  Harry also looked into the water. Nothing. Ursa still hadn't come up for air.

  "Ursa?" Uma called out. Her voice started to shake with worry.  No answer. "URSA!!!" She yelled harder. Nothing. She quickly turned to Harry, panic in her eyes.

  "Harry!"

  Harry nodded, stripping his belt, jacket and hat off to the side, he dove into the water swimming deep down. Ursa's body was slowly sinking, she was unconscious.  He swam to her quickly, wrapping his arm around her waist, pushing off a wooden beam and quickly surfaced. He swam to a patch of land under the docks, carefully hoisting Ursa's body up. He immediately started CPR, bending down and blowing air into her lungs. Pulling away he started pumping.

"1...2...3.."

Rough Seas of Love and SisterhoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara