The VKs Ride In

The next morning Gil was already gone and she managed to roll off the bed in mid stretch.

  "CRAP" she yelped. She clumsily pulled herself back on the edge of the bed to finish waking up. Her mind went back to her dream... She couldn't swim.. That bothered her the most. She could swim. She KNEW how to swim.

FLASHBACK
(Ursa 6, Uma 7)

  Ursa ran thru the market, playing in between all the curtains, jumping on all the flour and race bags as she passed them. She came to the laundry station ,spotting Mal and her gang walking thru.

  "Ursa!" Uma called after, coming to the laundry station and sighed relieved. There she was, standing by one of the tubes of water. "Ursa you can't just-" she was cut off when Mal casually tripped Ursa into the bucket of water, laughing that Maleficent laugh as her and the gang started to walk away.

  Uma ran over to the bucket, fishing her sister out. Once she made sure her sister was fine she whipped around.
"Hey!" She yelled at Mal. "Come back her and apologize!"

  Harry stepped out of the line of stalls, spotting Uma and Ursa not to far away. He glanced at Mal as she started back towards the sisters, Jay following closely behind her.

  "..." he slunk his way closer.

  "Apologize?? " Mal smirked, looking at Jay as if she was insulted. "But I did nothing wrong. " she tilted her head.

  "Yeah right! You know this water basin is to deep for Ursa!"

  "So?"

  "You know she can't swim!" Uma fumed. Jay walked up to her laughing.

  "But shes fine now." he circled her. "See, you have nothing to worry about.. " he walk back next to Mal.

  Ursa rubbed her forehead and sighed. She looked at the time and almost chocked on her own tongue.

  "IM SO LATE!" She panicked, quickly getting dressed. She rushed thru the window and climbed down the pipes that lined the houses. She raced thru the market until she saw Harry enter Curl up an Dye.

  "..?" She snuck over and peeked in. She bit her bottom lip, looking around to see if Uma or and of their goons were around. No one was around.

  "What's he want with Diz?" She furrowed her brows, going in quietly.

  "Well well well..." echoed. Ursa stopped, looking around. Man his voice carries.. she let out a sigh and continued till she came to the plastic drapes.

  "I could hurt you.." Harry pushed some of Mals hair to the side with his hook. Ursa but her lip watching.  In a quick motion, Mal had Harry's wrist. She casually placed her gum on the tip of his hook and let him go.

  "Not without her permission, I bet." She replied with a snooty tone. Harry let out a light 'ha ' as he turned. Ursa could see his profile and the gum perfectly now. She felt her face flush as he seductively lowered the gum into his mouth. A quiet moan escaped her throat.

  Harry turned on his heel, glancing towards the curtains before making a bigger mess for Diz.

  This was Ursa's cue. She ran out of there as if her life depended on it. Her heart was racing, her face still flushed. She couldn't believe how much she wanted to be that peice of gum.

  "What is wrong with me??" She paused in front of the docks, hands on either side of her face.

  "Fer one, yer talking to yourself." Harry walked up behind her, leaning into her ear. "Did you see something you liked back there, runt?"

  She could feel his breath on her neck again. She mustered up the strength and turned to look him in eyes.

  "You leave Dizzy alone." She said sternly.

  "Ha!" He stood up straight, walking around her. "You have chores to do Cabin boy!" He called back to her as he disappeared into the Chip shop.

  "Are you the chores?" She grinned, muttering to herself. She stomped her foot in frustration. I HAVE TO STOP THINKING LIKE THIS!

  She headed into the chop to begin her cabin boy routine when she heard Harry talking.

  "Shes here." He giggled like maniac. "Mal is back on the Isle." His eyes were dangerously serious coupled with his twisted grin.

  "By herself?" Uma looked up at him, not amused.

  "All by herself." He nodded. She grinned, letting out a laugh.

   "She think she can take back her old turf?" She grabbed a random pirate, pulling him close as she glared. "She has another thing comm'n."

  "What if she isnt alone?" Ursa spoke up. Uma slowly turned to her.

  "Does it matter? The Isle belongs to me now. Everyone knows it. "

  "Yeah, but her old buddies might-"

  "Might what?" Harry now stood by the sisters, giving Ursa a look that would normally make a grown man run. But she stood her ground.

  "Might betray Uma." Ursa said flatly. Uma kicked an empty chair across the floor, letting out a crazy laugh.

  "Harry!" Uma snapped. Harry nodded and grabbed Ursa's wrist, pulling her out to the docks.

  "Your off duty now." He glared at her, walking coolly back into the shop.

  Ursa stood there dumbfounded. Her sister was more insecure and insane than she thought. How could have Mal and the gang messed with her so badly?

  "...Ganna love this!!!" Gil came running into view almost running into Ursa as she headed thru the market.

  "Woah! GIL! What's the rush???" She put her hand on his chest to block him from moving.

  "King Ben is here and the rest of Mals gang. Uma's going to love this!" He cackled, gently moving her hand off his chest. "See you later Ursa!!" He was out of sight.

  "That means Evie is back!" Ursa smiled and ran off towards their old hideout.