Pride Falls Second Pt.2

Not to long after Uma slid down to them.

  "Ursa!!" She cried. She pushed Harry away from her sister and started pumping. She kept pumping and pumping, tears just streaming from her eyes. Her sobbing breaking Harry's heart.

  "Come on Ursa.. " she wept. "Dammnit, wake up!!!!" She screamed.

Flashback

"Ursa you can't just-" she was cut off when Mal casually tripped Ursa into the bucket of water, laughing that Maleficent laugh as her and the gang started to walk away.
Uma ran over to the bucket, fishing her sister out. Once she made sure her sister was fine she whipped around.
"Hey!" She yelled at Mal. "Come back her and apologize!"

Harry stepped out of the line of stalls, spotting Uma and Ursa not to far away. He glanced at Mal as she started back towards the sisters, Jay following closely behind her.
"..." he slunk his way closer.

"Applogize?? " Mal smirked, looking at Jay as if she was insulted. "But I did nothing wrong. " she tilted her head.
"Yeah right! You know this water basin is to deep for Ursa!"
"So?"
"You know she can't swim!" Uma fumed. Jay walked up to her laughing.
"But shes fine now. " he circled her. "See, you have nothing to worry about.. " he walk back next to Mal. A wide grin slivering on his face. He lifted his hand, letting Umas moms necklace drop, the chain around his finger.
Uma gasped and felt her chest for it.
"Give that back!" She put her hand out. "Now!" She demanded.
"Or what?" Jay laughed, Mal chuckling with him. The laughing stopped when Jay's arm was grapped. Mal and Jay quickly looked over.
"Give her back the necklace, Jay. " Harry matched his sinister grin. "Tick tock.. " he started to squeeze harder."

  "Uma!" Harry Stopped her. "Your going hurt her. " He gently pushed her away and leaned into Ursas lips again, breathing into her.

  After a few more attempts Ursa chocked, coughing up water and rolling to her side. Once all the water was out she gasped for air, panting. She let out a slight gasp of pain, the sea water burning her lungs and throat still.

  "Ursa.." Uma pulled her sister into her arms, holding her tight, still crying.

  "U..uma?" Ursa forced words out, coughing. She was so confused. She glanced over to see a very relieved Harry. He looked exhausted and soaked.

  "Harry?"

  He looked up at her, giving her a genuine smile.

"Glad your back, ya little runt. " his tone had a hint of...relief? She groaned a bit, pulling away from Uma and rubbing the back of her head.

  "I must have hit my head when I fell in the water.." she furrowed her brows.

  "Clumsy as always.." Uma joked gently, wiping her eyes. Gil slid down. A bright smile on his face as he saw his gang.

  "Hey! You found her!"

Time Skip

  It was about time for Mal to show up at the chip shop.  Harry was upstairs with Ursa while Uma did her 'negotiating'.

  "How are you feeling?" He walked back into Ursa's room with an extra blanket.

  "I'm fine now. " she watched him curiously. "Just really...weirded out right now. "

  "Why?" He grinned.

  "Cause your being nice! Your taking care of me! Its weird!" She spoke with both hands. He chuckled at her and leaned in.

"How am I supposed to treat you after our first kiss?" He whispered, seductively. Her face beamed red, even he could feel the warmth from her blush.

  "K-kiss???"

  He let out a squeal of alaugh, pulling away and sitting in a chair.

"Relax. Someone had to breath life back into ya." He focused his gaze on her.

  "And I assume I owe you now?"

  "Hmm?" He tilted his head. "Do you want to?" A playful grin played across his face. She watched him.

  "...I dont want to...but.."

  Harry quirked a brow.

  "You saved me..." she sighed heavily.

  "...." Harry leaned forward in his seat. "How about a thankyou, then?"

  Ursa smiled slightly, turning her entire body towards him.

  "Thankyou." Her face suddey became serious. "But that did not count as a kiss!!" She pointed at him, her cheeks flushing again. He laughed, a chaotic grin spreading across his face.

  "Are you saying that was your first kiss?" His ice blue eyes looking into her soul.

  "It wasnt a kiss!"

  "If I had to put my lips on yours, it was a kiss. " He sat back, a smug look on his face. "And it was a kiss of life."

  "Doesn't count." She repeated,looking off the side. The sound of a chair scooting across a wood floor startled her. Suddenly, Harry was an inch from her face. In response, she fell back on the bed afraid their heads would collide. He kept their faces close, his arms on either side of her.

  "Shall I rectify this issue then?" He whispered harshly.

  Crap CRAP CRAP!! Ursa's heart was racing, her whole body started to feel weak. Their lips just barley touched when Gil came knocking at the door.

  "Hey, Harry! Uma wants you." The door opened and Gil froze when he saw the position the two were in.

  "um..." He blinked a few times before looking away. "Did I walk in on something?"

  "No!" Ursa shoved Harry up and away from her. "He was just teasing me as usual.." She protested. Gil looked back, finding that answer a big relief.

  "Oh, okay!" He glanced at Harry who was staring daggers at him. His broody and pissy demeanor back. Gil just smiled and waved him to follow.

  "Come on! Mal lost!" He grinned and left the room, Harry following behind. He didnt look back at Ursa. She just sat there watching the men leave. She sat there for a moment before slapping the bed, looking irritated. 

  "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She threw herself back on the bed. "AUGH!" She just stared at the ceiling. Did he like her? Or was he just doing what he always did with chicks? Make them fall for him, get what he wants and then kick them to the curb. She looked at the door. He never stayed with one girl except Uma. She sighed, dejectedly putting her hand to her face.

  "Dont be dumb, ursa...."