A Fight for Respect

Ursa snuck into the chip shop, hoping Uma would be off already.  She ended up taking a longer break than she planned but it was much needed. Her sister had been getting on her about EVERYTHING lately.

  "Your late. " Uma's voice came from the door way. Ursa turned around, folding her arms to match her sisters pose.

  "I know. " she said flatley.

  "Thanks to you I had do do all the tables and clean up. "

  "Oh no, you had to do your actual job. "

  Uma stepped towards her, standing 6 inches taller. "I left you some chores. Tho." She grinned. "You get to swab the deck and do dishs... " she paused, lifting her head slightly. ".. cabin boy..."

  Ursa dropped her arms to her sides, Fists clenched.

  "I am not your cabin boy." She hissed. Uma rose a brow, spotting the redness on her knuckles.

  "What's that?? Fighting?" She grinned. Taunting her. "Cant be on my crew so you take it out on some unfortunate soul?" She chuckled.

  "I dont want to be on your crew!" Ursa snapped. "I just want to be your sister!"

  Uma laughed, turning around. Her braids whacking Ursa in the face.
"Sadly, your are my sister." She said, walking out of the shop.

  Ursa's fists grew tighter, her knuckles turning white. She rushed forward, grabbed a sword from the sword check and followed Uma out, pointing the sword at her.

  "I want you to love me like a sister! Respect me as a person!" She yelled. Uma paused and turned, grinning at her.

  "Fine. If you can best me at the sword, you get what you want. " she started, "But each time you fail, you have to be my cabin boy without complaint."

  "Are you seriously trying to make a deal with me??"

  "Take it or leave it. " Uma looked at her nails bored.

  "..." Ursa lowered her sword. She knew she couldn't best Uma at the it. She was better with her fists. "Fine!" She raised her sword again. A sword flew by her face, Uma catching it gracefully, as if it was rehearsed. She pointed the blade at her in return  with a twisted grin.

  "Ready to fail!?" she cackled.

  Ursa lunged at her, making the first strike. She went at her strong for a while, using every technique she learned but Uma was still beating her.

  "Your starting to get sloppy!!" Uma taunted. Ursa was starting to get tired but spotted an opening as Uma stood there, looking smug as ever. As she went to take the swing she felt a warmth behind her, a tall figure looming over her. Her sword was lifted, blade touching her neck. She glanced over and saw Harry's hook holding her sword in place..

  "I wouldn't do that. Ya little runt. "  he whispered in her ear. Chills ran thru her entire body, her eyes focused on on Uma as she smiled wide at her victory.

  "You lost...." she walked up to Ursa, Harry forcing her face up to look at Uma with her own sword.  

  "Cabin boy " Uma grinned.

  Harry released Ursa's blade. She tried to swing again but didn't realize he had his other hand on the hilt. She could still feel his breath rolling down her neck.

  "..." She released the sword reluctantly.

  "Thats a good girl. " Harry purred, pulling the sword down and taking a step around Ursa to move to his captains side. She stood there a moment, looking at the two.

  "Run along." Harry waved her off with his hand, Uma laughing and turning away from Ursa again. Ursa's fists balled as she stormed back to the shop. She had a long might ahead of her.

  Few days pass and Ursa was ordered to clean Uma's actually ship.

  "I want to be able to see my reflection." Uma laughed, pouring  water all over the deck.

  "Ugh, Dizzy has it easier..." Ursa moaned, mopping.

  "Its nice to have a woman be the cabin boy for a change." Hook purred behind her, messing with his pocket watch. "Easy on the eyes." He grinned, looking up at her.

  "Oh, now I'm a woman?" She turned to him, leaning on the mop. He quirked an eyebrow. "For the longest time I was just Umas ugly little sister. Someone you wouldn't be bothered with. " she grinned, irritated. It hurt just coming out of her own mouth. But it was the truth, at least from her point of view.

  Hook stood up straight, walling towards her, backing her into the ship's railing.

  "Oh you were noticed." His eyes holding her gaze captive. Her heart began to race.

  Crap. She tried to escape but he placed both hands on either side of her, his face dangerously close to hers, their eyes still locked. She could feel her face begin to heat up.

  "From cute chubby cuttlefish to slender octopus." He took in a breath, his eyes moving to her lips. "I'm impressed no one has gobbled you up yet. "

  Crap CRAP CRAP! Ursa's body began to move on it's own. Her hand slowly coming up to Harry's chest, trying to push him away gently. He couldn't know she liked him. He moved in, their lips inches apart before Gil yelled, interrupting them.

  "HARRY! UMA'S LOOKIN FOR YOU!" He ran up to see Harry pulling away from a weak kneed Ursa. He tilted his head curiously. "Come on! Shes not happy!" He glanced at Ursa before running off.

  Ursa could hear Harry cursing under his breath as he stormed off. His whole aura looked pissed.

  "Sh** that was close.." she put her  hand over her heart. "What the hell was that???"