Chapter 1: Toffee's Return

Toffees suit hangs lifeless on the coat hanger. It blows slightly in the wind but doesn't show any signs of damage from the explosion. Weird..... What's so special about this coat anyway? Why did toffee save this when he could've simply saved himself? Why was this coat so important? He could've put his coat on to protect himself so easily but he didn't. Maybe he knew Star and Marco would survive, maybe he didn't want to deal with them afterward. All he wanted was to destroy the wand right? His mission is complete.... Right? I suppose he could be working for someone, but it seems unlikely with how cold he was to Star, he definitely had his reasons to hate the royal fam, it wouldn't just be a mission to complete for someone else. He wanted to do this for himself. But why would he go through all that trouble to not even see the royal family's pain, they would suffer like he did. But maybe he would see...... The pocket of the suit began to move, wiggle. Slowly a finger emerged, a familiar finger, a missing finger. This finger expands into a hand, then into an arm, a body, another arm, 2 legs, and then slowly a head. His head, his mysterious face with his mysterious plain emotionless expression. He was back, Toffee was back and he wasn't finished yet. He pulled his suit off the hanger and began to put it back on. He looked around almost knowing he would find it. He saw the cleaved green star and smiled placed it in his hand. "Oh Star, you have no idea what you just started"