Chapter 7

It had been at least a week. The royal family knew they had to give Star back her wand eventually. Queen Butterfly knew Star would start to suspect something wrong. The last thing she wanted was for her daughter to know what was really going on. She had no choice but to return the wand to Star soon, they had to give up looking for the other piece of the Star.  It was decided to return the wand to Star today. Marco almost dreaded the return of the wand, life had been so peaceful, but he was also eager for Their regular adventures and was ready for Star to get her wand back. Star was so excited to be getting her wand back. She just couldn't wait to cast spells left and right, it had been too long. Marco went to Stars room, he hesitated knocking  because he knew she was going to freak out, but he eventually knocked on the door and said," Star, its morning, today's the day!" Star burst the door open and practically trampled Marco. " YEEAHHHHHHH!" Star screamed. She then saw Marco on the floor, giggled, grabbed his hand to help him up, and said," whoops sorry." Marco then said," it's okay Star, I knew that was gonna happen." They both laughed, and smiled at eachother. Star ran to the door to wait for her parents. Marco followed behind her and they both waited at the door. Eventually a royal knight arrived with Stars wand and knocked on the door. Star burst open the door and grabbed the cleaved wand from the knight's hands. The knight then left and went back to the Mewnie dimension. Star then shut the door and her and Marco both stared at the new wand. Star the said," do you think it can do anything new now?" Marco then shrugged. Both of them were intrigued but almost afraid of the new wand. Star then said," what should my first spell be?" Marco than asked," what did you do before?" Star the giggled and backed away from Marco. She then said," I know what I wanna do." Star then took Marco out side, and said, " IM A MAGICAL PRINCESS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!" She then made a flaming ranbow over her head. Nothing set on fire because there was still snow on the ground. Marco laughed at this and said, "aw yes the famous Star intro."