Chapter 18

The guards marched Marco to the queens Castle where he would be locked up. It would only be a matter of time before he would be filled with all the evil of the wand. All the horrible spells The royal family had ever done, all trapped in the cleaved green star. As Marco entered the Royal Castle, Diamond saw him. His face was emotionless without expression, she could see the evil slowly absorbing him, destroying him. She quickly stood up and screamed at the guards," Wha-what why did you bring me him. He is innocent, we- we need to find.." She stuttered, it had been so long since she spoke his name," Ta-Toffee.." The Knight then sighed and said,"Your father transferred the power to protect Star." They then continued to march Marco away to the dungeon. Diamond looked away, she couldn't bare to see this, it was happening all over again. Except this time, to her daughter. Diamond sighed and mumbled," are we really protecting Star by doing this?" She didn't want Star to be scared like her. She didn't want Star to suffer because of his mistake.... Her mistake. Toffee wanted the Royal Family to feel his pain, but he had been punishing the wrong people. Poor Star screamed and sobbed trying to get out of the bathroom. She eventually gave up trying to break down the door and curled into a ball. She cried silently to herself and mumbled," I didn't know that was goodbye, it's all my fault." Glosserick sighed, and went back into Star's book to leave her completely alone. Star finally understood. She finally felt the pain Toffee had felt. She slowly stood up off the floor and slowly attempted to open the door. But this time, she didn't need the wand to open it. Her cheeks began to glow white and finally the door opened. A tear dripped down her cheek, and she quickly ran to get her dimensional scissors. Marcos parents were too busy crying to hear Star sneaking out. She opened the portal to The dimensions of wands, and ran straight to her Grandfather. She glared at him and waited for him to say something. He sighed and said," Toffee needed to be defeated Star." Star looked away from him and said," you were the one that made him evil."