Chapter 9

Star's Grandfather took the wand from Star and said he would make sure that it didnt leak any more magic but she had to be really careful and stay away from the green star. Star and Marco nodded and as they left the dimension, stars grandfather looked at Marco and sighed , he whispered to himself," please don't repeat the past boy." Star and Marco entered back into the Earth dimension. Star didnt think much of the cleaved star, but Marco felt weird about it. Really weird about it.... He tried not to think about it and changed the subject," we'll Star I think both of us are dying for an adventure today, why don't we go to a different dimension... Wand-less!" Star giggled," ohhhh Marco, stop trying to be a misunderstood badboy!" Marco then crossed his arms really sassily," no star I'm serious, lets go!!!" Star smiled, this was.... Different. Why was Marco acting so unlike himself. Nevertheless Star was wanted an adventure too! She took out her dimensional scissors and said," okay Marco, just be careful." She opened the portal and Marco pulled Star through the Portal. " so where are we Star?" Star then said," i don't know Marco, I decided to put my scissors on shuffle!" They both walked through the ghost town, what had happened to this place? Suddenly Star recognised the town," uuhh M-Marco maybe we should leave." Star shook in complete horror. Marco grabbed Star's hand and pulled her moving her along the trail," OHHH come on Star, it will be fine." Star was petrified," Marco I really think we should go" Marco turned around," come on Star, what's wrong? I thought you liked adventure!" Star then said," ye-yeah b-but." Suddenly Toffee emerged from the smoke clouds, cleaved star in his hand. He didnt see Star and Marco, he was too busy watching something, a memory of the past. Star and Marco stood there completely shocked, Toffee was dead! Right? They then watched the memory he was watching through the cleaved Star, did it have so much power to look back on time itself? The memory was toffee as a young boy and... And.... "Star Is that your mom?" Marco asked. Star nodded. The young toffee and diamond friends?