Chapter 5

It's a crisp Saturday morning. Winter in coming in now, and the air feels dry and stale. Star of course isn't used to these cold temperatures, so when she wakes up to the surprising cold she assumes the world is ending and quickly runs to wake Marco. She wraps her self in a blanket and again bursts open Marco's door. She pulls Marco out of bed and screams," MARCO, PACK UR BAGS, WE'RE LEAVING THIS DIMENSION!" Star then grabbed his suitcase and started throwing Marcos hoodies inside. Marco then scratches his head and asks," Star what's going on?" And Star said," do you not feel the cold, this is how Mewnie lost our original land!" Marco then said," original land?" Star then said," I'd love to tell you more once we are safe inside Mewnie. Star then picked up her dimensional scissors, and right before she could open the portal to her dimension Marco took the scissors out of her hands and said," Star it's okay, it's just winter time." Star was puzzled, there were no seasons on Mewnie. And from what she was taught something happened to their old dimension with cold. She then asked," what's winter?" Marco then said," oh it's a season. You see on earth, it gets cold around this time." Then Star said," you mean ur dimension isn't freezing as a result of a spell gone wrong?" Marco then said," nope, it's just winter." Star then said," oh okay." And her panic began to turn into calm. It really wasn't her fault she reacted so crazy. She was only reacting to what she was taught. Marco then shrugged and didn't think much about the whole situation, just silly Star. Marco then said," look Star, there's no reason to be afraid of winter. But if you want we can stay inside today." Star then nodded, she really didn't want to think about the cold. Toffee wasn't fond of the cold either. He didn't like to visit Earth, but under the circumstances of knights searching through Mewnie, he didn't have a choice. Wow, how long had it been since he felt the cold? the memory of cold was burnt into his mind, he'd never forget. He looked to the sky as it started to snow, he felt the flake touch his skin. He looked down and mumbled," diamond no."