Chapter 11

Diamonds cheeks completely froze, she passed out on the floor. And the wand began to cleave. The entire dimension began to freeze. The royals planned this, they needed to frame the monsters to end the war. Toffee ran to Diamond," DIAMOND, DIAMOND IM SORRY, I DIDNT MEAN TO, I-" the royals ran in, Toffee looked at his hand, the wand left a burning Mark. The burn quickly healed before his eyes, the royals pointed out," See he absorbed the energy of the wand! Monsters are our enemies!!!" Toffee screamed," IS SHE GONNA BE OKAY?! The royals then said," now that she's away from you, she will be." Diamonds Mother grabbed Her wand and casted a spell to set the entire dimension on fire, they left Toffee to die. He thought it was the end, and all he could think about was the look of Diamond's face when she saw him holding the wand, he ran to the corner of the room and counter to 10 over and over, he was preparing to die. The royals plan was flawed though. The ashes of Toffee connected back together, he was alive. He quickly looked around, the entire dimension was destroyed. His family, his friends dead. His eyes were filled with sadness, but soon his face morphed into a plain dull expression. Something had changed in him that day, and things would never be the same. The memory flashed to a halt, and Toffee put the cleaved star back into his hand. He clenched his fist around it, kept it protected. Star backed away in horror, her family had been so cruel. She grabbed Marco and pulled him back into the earth dimension with her scissors. Star sat in the snow and didnt look at Marco. She hid her face from him, and began to sob. Marco sat beside her in the snow.Sometimes you just need to let people cry, and you need to be there for them. Marco knew he had to do something to make her feel better, he also knew she was worried that they held the same fate. Toffee and Diamond were just like Star and Marco. She was afraid she would lose him. Marco then began to hold Star's hand. He then said," Star... I'm always gonna be here okay, I promise." Star turned to face Marco, her face was covered in tears, she then hugged Marco." I promise too."