Author's Personal Letter

Hey guys!Welcome back!

Hey guys!
Welcome back!

Thanks for supporting the first book of this 'His Girl' series. This is the second book of the series. So before you read this story, make sure you have read the first story of this series, 'His Hush Hush Girl', for better understanding of this story.

Here are few things you need to know before you proceed further with the story.

• This book is the second story of 'His Girl' series.

• Since English, isn't my first language, I'm bound to make mistakes, so help me then and there.

I'll be editing the book, side by side while I'm giving updates. 

• Please don't write any hateful comments, since it affects writer's mind.

• In this story sometimes you might find things, which can only be imagined that doesn't happen in the real world. But as I say, read this as a 'Story'.

• This is story is created from my very own imagination. So please don't copy the work or translate into any other language without my knowledge, since Plagiarism is considered as offense.

• Here also you'll find both the protagonists POV and the writer's view.

• This story will have some sad chapters, sometimes chapters filled with humor and sometimes with romance. I'll make sure you experience the above things I mentioned.

• My silent readers please do vote for the upcoming chapters, because they mean a lot to me.

• The stories and characters are imaginary

• I know that you're reading this second book because you liked the first book of the series. So be kind enough to vote and share your views on the chapters.

Positive and constructive comments are welcomed.  

• This book will be updated once in a week, on Wednesday

• I'll start updating the book from on 3rd of November, because I do have some university works to take care off.

• Last but not the least, if you liked the story please do vote, comment and share, because this will give me immense happiness to me.

© All Rights Reserved.

___________________

So guys I'll see you soon with the first chapter of this book on 3rd of November, till then miss me and my works. Just kidding!!

To make sure you don't miss any updates and news from me, follow my profile to be updated bookmen.

Happy reading, my lovely readers.

With loads of love,

K.K ❤