Chapter 5

Sharav Ahuja

"Anna wear that one it's good", Nila said to me, whilst others made a face at her. "You have a bad taste when it comes to clothing Nila", Daksh said to her in an overdramatic tone. I just sighed at the five of them. 

"Guys concentrate here! I need to attend that party. God! Why should I even attend that party?", I groaned looking at the suits and tuxedos that were kept on my bed. Viren and Daksh laughed at me.

"You have to attend because they're one of our investors, and it's their anniversary today. So be a good boy and attend the party", Viren cooed at me, thinking me to be a baby, whilst he had placed Vihaan on his lap. I just scowled at him.

"Why can't you guys attend?", sighing I sat on my bed. 

"We're not there brother, so it's you who needs to attend it!", Akruti chipped from the other side. "Okay, now wear that black three-piece suit and pair it with a black shirt and tie. Now go and change, we'll wait", Akruti said to me.

Nodding at her, I took out the outfit she chose for me. The five of them have face-timed me to help me in selecting my outfit for the function I'm attending.

Changing into the outfit my doll selected, I stood in front of them, waiting for their approval. "Wow, Bhai you look handsome", exclaimed Akruti and Nila at the same time, while, the boys scowled at them.

"Guys stop getting jealous, they're my sisters. So don't need to get jealous of your brother-in-law", I smirked at them.

"Yeah! Whatever", they both shove it away. Chuckling at the guys, I looked at my other favorite person, my nephew Vihaan. "So what do you think champ?", I asked Vihaan. Looking at me, he giggled happily which made me smile in return.

"I guess my son is thinking that his mama (maternal uncle), is looking like a clown dressed in a suit", Viren said nonchalantly which earned him a smack from my sister. Imitating Akruti's action, Vihaan smacked Viren too, which made him look at his son with wide eyes and others to burst out laughing.

"Sharav Ahuja you're not physically present but you're already turning my wife and son against me", Viren scowled at me, to which I grinned at him.

"Try to bad mouth me, you'll face the wrath of my sister and my nephew", I said to him, whilst he narrowed his eyes at me. 

"Okay, now enough of this. Anna you get going and tell us everything that happened in the party", Nila said to me, and I nodded my head at her.

"And, yes Sharav look at for hot girls too, or look out for your crush", Daksh said to me, which made me stiff. The girls and Viren laughed at him and my champ too laughed seeing others laughing.

During one of our outings before Viren and Akruti's wedding, the girls came to know about my feelings meaning my crush for Navya. They teased the hell out of me at that time. However, things have changed now. It's not the same. I just pushed away from the thoughts of that episode.

"Y-Yeah, o-okay", I stammered. Bidding goodbye, others left whilst Viren stayed back with Vihaan. He kept looking at me.

"I know you're hiding something from me. Call me once you reach home back. Baby your mama is an idiot. Now say bye to him". Both the Khannas waved at me.

"Okay, I'll call ", sighing at him, I ended the call. Viren won't leave me until I spill the beans. He's one stubborn head, who happened to be my brother-in-law. Wearing my accessories, I grabbed my car keys from the table and went towards my car.

👣

Reaching the beautiful mansion, I handed over my car keys to one of the valets and entered inside. I guess I was late because the party was already going on full swing. I was searching for our company investors, Mr&Mrs. Evans, the host and the hostess of the party.

The sooner I meet them, the sooner I could flee the party

My eyes were searching for Mr. Evans when I spotted him with other men of his age. Mr. Edward Evans was one of the best businessmen in London. He has established his brandishes in many industries. From food to fashion, everywhere there is a pinch of Evans Group in it. Upon reaching him, I greeted him and congratulated him on his wedding anniversary. 

"Oh, here you're my boy. I thought you'll skip the party, I'm happy that you came. I can't wait to introduce you to my family.", Mr. Evans smiled at me and introduced me to other men in the group. 

"Sharav I want you to meet Mr. Ajay Tandon, my best friend. And Ajay this is Sharav Ahuja, about whom I couldn't stop speaking", Mr. Evans said. Mr. Tandon? Is he related to Navya? And why were they speaking about me in the first place? I groaned internally.

"Finally I get to meet you, Mr. Ahuja. I've heard many things about you from different people.", he smirked looking at me. Why is he smirking at me? It's totally an icky idea to come here, I thought to myself.

"Sir, you're elder to me, you can call me by my first name.", I replied to Mr. Tandon.

"Okay, I'll call you Sharav if you'll call Ed and me as Uncle", he replied to me grinning. Okay, what the hell is happening? I glanced awkwardly between the two men, figuring what to tell. Not trusting my voice, I just nod my head.

"Uncle Ajay your daughter is one hell of a crazy and the most annoying girl on the earth. I swear!", we turned our head towards the source of the voice. There a young man probably in his late twenties made way towards us with a grumpy look with his white-colored suit tainted with wine. Both the men chuckled at his saying.

Who, could possibly ruin someone's suit?

"Matt you must have done something to irritate her, else my innocent daughter wouldn't pull a stunt like that!", confessed Mr. Evans. To which Mr. Tandon and the guy apparently named Matt scoffed at him.

"I second that!", both of the men said in unison, whilst Mr. Evans laughed at them. Okay, now it's getting awkward. Well hello guys! I'm here too. As if he heard my internal voice, Matt turned towards me to introduce himself. Guess he's Mr. Evans' son, they have many features in common.

"Hey, hello mate, my name is Matthew Evans, this old guy's son. And you?", Matt bought his right-hand forward for a handshake. "Sharav Ahuja", I replied to which his eyes widened. I wonder why every person's eyes in London widens on hearing my name. Maybe they know what deeds my parents did. I just smiled back awkwardly. 

"Okay, will you elaborate what you did to her?", Mr. Evans asked Matthew. Huffing out, he started his narration.

"Well dad, your dear so-called innocent daughter was chatting with Aaron. I greeted both of them, since they are my best friends. Everything was going well, but a forbidden topic came up, which made her mad that she poured the wine on me which she was sipping". 

Matthew ended his short story, whilst we chuckled at him. "Okay, what's the forbidden topic?", Mr. Tandon questioned him.  For a second, Matthew glanced at me and was about to open his mouth, when a familiar voice, stopped him, to which he gulped audibly.

"Open your mouth, I'll chop your head off". 

____________________________________