Chapter 28

Navya Tandon

Elated.

This is what I'm currently feeling. Waking up in the arms of your love, and having his handmade breakfast, I was feeling out of the world. I couldn't ask more than this. This is how I want to celebrate my birthday henceforth. With my love, My Sharav. It sounds rightful to say My Sharav. Makes me feel possessive about him. Call me a possessive freak, like hell I'll care.

He's, my man.

Working on the editing of the monthly magazine, many dropped by my cabin to wish me. One month and three weeks of working here. This office has a wonderful atmosphere where all are helpful and understanding of nature. But we do have some nasty bastards and dolled-up bitches. As for Aayush, he's the best boss and a friend too. 

Damn, I was so embarrassed when Sharav and I ran into him on the day, I took off. But eventually, he brushed it off. Thinking about Sharav, I thought, if he's gonna beg for forgiveness, how will he do it? Romantically? Comically? Or in a thriller way? I don't know-how. I'm so excited about the plans. It'll take some time for me to forgive him because he walked away without hearing my side. 

And about his side, I can bet on my love for chocolates that he was blaming himself. Or the worst thinking he might hurt me. I seriously don't know how am I gonna handle him. Suddenly my phone rang making me jump in the process. I saw Akruti's name flashing. With a smile, I swiped the call to talk to her, because after our senseless breakup, I didn't talk with any of the family members.

"Wish you a very happy birthday Navya", I heard her voice from the other side. 

"Hello to you to Mrs. Khanna", I chuckled at her.

"Oh, cut the formality crap will you", suddenly she snapped from the other side. What did I do, that she's snapping at me? I swear to God that these two siblings will choke me to death.

"Looks like someone woke on the wrong side of the bed", I replied to her singsongingly. She just huffed on the other side. 

"Okay jokes apart Ms. Tandon, why isn't my idiotic brother slash your darling boyfriend isn't picking any of our calls. And he's not responding to any messages. What has the freaking world happened? Is everything good between you both? And why are you not replying?", she kept on rambling. 

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold on to your horses Mrs. Khanna. One question at a time. And about me answering your questions—well I can answer only if you stop rambling.", I told her to which she reminds quietly. I was about to reply when Viren cut me off.

"Hey Navya, It's Viren here", I heard his voice.

"Hey Viren!", I chirped back to him happily, he's like a brother who I never had.

"Can we meet up now?", this time I heard Daksh's voice.

"Daksh now? Oh my god? Are you all in London?", I exclaimed, to which they shushed me.

"Yes, we're here", Akruti answered this time. 

"Wow" 

"Now stop with your wow and all, and tell us where we can meet. Mind you Sharav shouldn't know about our arrival!", It was Sahil who spoke this time.

"Okay, I can but let me tell you one thing. Sharav has appointed a spy for me who will be noticing every movement of mine and say the same to him", I huffed at them, to which they laughed. 

I whined hearing their laughter. "Come on you guys, I'm here talking about the spy and you guys are laughing". 

"The typical Sharav Bhai", it was Nila this time. Damn everyone is here and I so badly wanted to meet them. Just then the door of my cabin was knocked. "Guys wait a minute, someone is at my door," I said to them.