Chapter 29

This whole chapter is in Writer's view.
________________________

Writer's view

"Surprise"

The soon they heard these words, Sharav and Navya were indeed surprised, cause Sharav never thought to see his family here. And the same was the mood of Navya. They both looked at each other with—shocked expression. In a blink of time, they were pulled into a bear hug by their respective friends and family. 

"What are you guys doing here?", The shocked couple asked in unison. Whilst others chuckled at them. 

"Well, we're here for Navya's birthday, and we wanted to meet you", Viren said as a matter of fact. Then only Navya realized the decors of the room. She gasped looking around. It is indeed beautiful, she thought. The ceiling with helium balloons. The sorry and the birthday banners. And of course, the fairy lanterns. The place was looking magical. 

A wow escaped from Navya's mouth, whilst Sharav's gaze was only on the girl whom he loves. It seems funny to him, how this girl managed to flip his switches. Chuckling at himself, he went towards her and kissed her forehead. "Happy Birthday, my Choco", he whispered, not wanting others to know about the nickname he gave her. But to his bad luck, the crowd turned quiet the moment he started walking towards the girl he loves. 

"Choco?", said the last word together, which brought Sharav and Navya of their love-filled-eye lock. They both blushed so badly that everyone went awe of them. Navya buried her face in Sharav's front because of her family's awe sound. The crowd again went awe on seeing this. 

"Stop with this awe sound, will you?", Sharav snapped to no one in particular. The girls gushed on how cute the couple was looking, whilst the boys were smirking at Sharav.

Amidst all this, they failed to notice the two sets of eyes looking at the cute couple with tears. Ajay was heaving happy tears that his daughter has finally got the boy she loves. He thanks heaven for the talk he had with Sharav. Like people said true love will always win.

On the other hand, Tejal too had the same thought as her husband. But the other thing she noticed was the eyes of the boy whom her daughter loves— the eyes which were looking at her daughter with love. Yes! She figured out that the boy whom she did not approve of was not anything like his parents. Well, now she approves him—approves him as her daughter's life partner. And she's glad that her daughter proved her wrong. 

The couple who was still hugging each other felt a tug on their dress. They looked down to see the heart of the Khannas and the Aroras. Prerita and Vihaan. Smiling at them, Navya picked Vihaan and Sharav picked Prerita. The parents of the kids, Nila and Daksh smiled looking at them. Viren even clicked a picture of them.

"They look like a perfect family", Preeti uttered and others nodded their head, except one—Viren. 

"They'll look even more perfect when they'll hold their children, not mine or Sahil's", he muttered and others looked at him with disbelief.

"Vee he's gonna be your son only", Daksh shook his head, whilst Akruti slapped her forehead.

"What am I gonna do with this possessive freak", she mumbled and glared at him. Their glaring session came to end when they heard Matt's voice. 

"Okay now it's time to cut the cake", Matt exclaimed. The kids wriggled on hearing the word cake, so to handle them the kids' mothers came and took them in their arms.

Navya was made to stand in front of the cake with her loved ones surrounding her. She smiled looking at everyone. This is what she wanted. To be with her loved ones. Then her gaze landed on Sharav who was already looking at her with—love?