Chapter 2

the next morning as [Y/N] was making breakfast for herself, as she lived alone, she began to wonder, the last night's events she did feel like she was being watched as she walked home, and she surely has never left her door open like that, but mistakes could happen, maybe they were right about the arrow drawing in unknown attention. 

as she finished preparing the food and began eating, she couldn't help but begin to wonder, why would the higher-ups trust me with such an arrow, 'i don't even have such thing as a stand, weren't the strongest stand users trusted with the arrows?' but she sighed, whatever it was her job to make sure to research and get the job done, after all, it was her job to study such things.

i sighed once again after finishing with the food, "well, it's time to get back to work." i put the plates and utensils in the dishwasher and made my way to my small office. i looked at the suitcase and opened it slowly and carefully, and there it is the arrow.

i began to take out notepads and other important things to begin my study, i put on some gloves and began to examine the arrow, the point of the arrow was golden i carefully picked it up, moving my finger across it. "ouch." i said as i saw a small cut the sharp arrow had made, "it's definitely still sharp." i put the arrow back in the suitcase and closed it with a click.

something didn't feel right.  

i began to feel extremely ill like i was feeling motion sickness, the world around me began to spin as my body made contact with the cold floor turning everything black in my vision.

"so have you found what we were looking for?" said a deep voice that belonged to a blonde with blood red eyes said "i may have found it yes-" Valentine was cut off short as Diego began to laugh, "yeah yeah not only that but he found himself a lady too apparently?" silence and more of Diego's laughter began to fill the room, "yes the woman is guarding the arrow, since she was trusted with it i believe she has to be a strong stand user." Valentine said while glaring at the laughing jockey. 

"Dio, my lord do you believe she could be as strong as us?" a priest walked out behind the blonde vampire. "i'm not sure Pucci, she could be but i doubt as strong as me." he scoffed "or me" said another voice, their gazes turning to the man laying on the couch. "after all I'm the ultimate life form, no? she's still a human, easy as ever to get rid of." Kars said with an almost emotionless face as he started at the ceiling, "well there's no need for any of you to mind about her, i'll handle her myself." said Valentine, making Diego let out another laugh, "oh what by marrying her?" Valentine let out a low scoff and closed his eyes and then smiled softly, "perhaps? that would be perfect for me."

 Dio looked at the two men questioningly, "we aren't here for some woman, we are here because we all had agreed to get rid of the filth that is known as Joestars, and if i, Dio find out that any of you are bailing on that i will personally get rid of you myself." Kars looked at the vampire with a slight glare, "and who made you the leader of this? pathetic vampire." 

Dio let out a small growl and was ready to get up but the priest behind him put an arm on his shoulder, "if this woman is powerful, shouldn't we use her? why waste such power, aren't there multiple Joestars? we could use her help to defeat them." 

suddenly a cough was heard, "if you all are finished with that nonsense i have figured out the identity of the girl", a blond in a suit walked in putting down a picture of a girl on the table. "her name is [Y/N] [L/N], she's working in the speedwagon foundation, from what i know she doesn't have much close relatives and she lives alone." the blonde in the suit said while fixing his tie "i'd say we take her and let her spill out everything to us." a long deep pink haired man said as he walked into the room and looked at the photo, "and Valentine isn't lying she is quite the beauty." 

Kars let out a soft sigh and sat up, "well? what are we waiting for let's go, i am done wasting my time on this place." 

i woke up with a headache, how long was i out? wait the arrow, i snapped my eyes open and began to get up and almost falling again. "i need to get the suitcase somewhere hidden, god i feel so sick." i was sweating a bit and then looked towards the suitcase. 

i finally got up and made my way towards it, and pulled it open.

the arrow was missing. 

"shit shit shit, i'm gonna be killed." i kept cursing and trying to find if the arrow had fallen onto the floor or somewhere until i gazed at myself in the mirror, "what.. the.." i didn't get to finish as i kept looking at the floating pure white arrow behind me, i turned around and almost fell on my ass as i saw it, a pure white arrow that seemed to be glowing a bit, it looked nothing like the arrow from the suitcase, it was thinner and more delicate looking. 

"master we must get up and begin to move, the danger is approaching near." a voice inside my head said, "uh.. what?" the arrow seemed to get closer and then fade away as it neared me, "master we need to leave, the danger will soon be here." and as soon as the voice faded off i didn't feel the headache anymore, instead the flight or fight kicked in and i chose flight, i took the suitcase and ran towards the door putting on my jacket and shoes on getting out of the house and locking the door. 

"where now?!" i said in a panicked voice. "just follow guide, master, go left and get to the  underground metro, that way we can lose them.", i began run "who's them?" and as soon as said that i heard an explosion behind me, i turned my head and saw that part of my house exploded and began to burn what the fuck. "it's best if you don't know yet, focus on running." i silently nodded and began to run faster.