Chapter 32

Pucci didn't seem to mind the fact that you've been laying next to him when he woke up, he seemed to be a lot happier in fact.

The two of you decided to go outside since Pucci thought it would be smart to learn the paths and such in case of emergency, you haven't told him about last night at all, or the fact that you already knew some of the paths, you just played along as he looked into the map and started to explain to you about the routes.

Later the two of you ended up going to see the docks that held hundreds of ships, "I think I want to go see one of the islands," you thought out loud, "do you want me to come with you?" Pucci asked while raising his sunglasses from his face, "I'm not sure honestly," you gave him a nervous smile, "ah, that is fine, if you want, I could go guard the area near the hotel, to make sure the others aren't anywhere near here."

And that was the agreement, so off you went in a small boat, along with the driver of course to visit one of the islands, the ride there was relaxing until you realized the driver was no longer around and you were alone in the boat in a secluded area between two islands.

You carefully turned to look around you, did the environment around you distract you so much that you didn't notice it when the driver had vanished? You suddenly felt the boat move swiftly, as you turned to see a giant shark tail move under the boat, you could see it clearly because of the clear blue water.

You turned to look for it on the other side but you stopped in your tracks as you noticed Kars, peeking into the boat.

"Great there are no birds here." He said with a sigh of relief, he was glad that he had escaped the flock of admirers.

he pulled himself halfway to the boat, making the boat move harshly, you almost would have fallen if you wouldn't have taken hold of something, "hey, no! Leave me alone!" You yelled at him in panic as you quickly picked up an oar from the floor and tried to shoo him away, he pulled himself back into the water to try to avoid being struck by the oar.

In a panic you made your way to turn on the engine back up again, you heard a commotion from the side of the boat, as you turned to look you saw Kars emerge from the water again, placing his hands to the side of your head and pecking you on the lips before quickly letting go of you and pulling himself back underwater, "bastard!" You screeched your entire face growing red, he was just toying with you at this point, thinking you were helpless.

You heard him move to the other side of the boat, again emerging from the water, "what I thought that's what mortals did to express their love?- hey ow!" you hit him with the oar which made him go back underwater, after the short time of playing 'whack-a-Kars' you managed to get the boat moving again.

Turning to look you could see him swim after the boat so you made sure to shoo him away as best as you could, turning your head back to see where you were heading now you could see an island with tourist boats, perfect, turning off the engine you let the boat slide towards the island, as you were getting out of the boat you noticed Kars had managed to keep up with you surprisingly, you made your way deeper into the island, catching up to the tourist group giving the ultimate lifeform in the water one last glance before the group continued on with the tour.

Surprisingly you felt relief as you followed along with the group until you felt someone link their arm with yours, of course, Doppio gave you a bright smile, he was wearing a sun hat, pink Hawaiian shirt with black leopard prints on it, and some dark purple shorts and some black flip flops.

You could see have a camera as well, "oh I'm so glad I found you just now! I really didn't know where'd you go so I did what I thought was best, so here I am!" He smiled brightly at you, telling you about all the pictures he had taken so far, "so you weren't planning on hunting me down?" you asked nervously, "hunting down? No that sounds bad, I actually would like to protect you aha-" He said while his face was glowing red as he nervously looked away, "protect me?" you questioned him, "yes!" He turned to look at you with a serious face, perhaps you could trust him?

As the tour came to its end you and Doppio made your way to the boats heading back to the city, you heard a snap of the camera as you turned to look at Doppio, "this is the best one I have taken so far!" Doppio smiled brightly while looking at the photo he had taken of you, he was kind of adorable but still extremely dangerous, especially his other side, Diavolo.

You shook away your thoughts as you smiled at him as you watched him mess around with the camera, now there would be Pucci, you and Doppio, the more the merrier right? You couldn't wait for the carnival, you would be able to finally complete your library. 

Kira laid on one of the beach chairs, soon hearing the familiar sound of your voice, he pulled down the sun glasses on his face, sure enough there you were with that pink-haired boy, what was he even up to? He didn't know why but he felt a bang of jealousy, in his heart, Killer queen appearing next to him, "soon my friend, soon." Kira told his stand as he continued to watch you two.