Chapter 29

His eyes relaxed when he heard your question, "this destiny we have is something truly remarkable, it is safe to say when you live for someone, you're prepared to die, and I am living for you." You were taken back by this, he paused for a short while before speaking again, "I everything I am, everything I have, I won't hesitate to give to you, this is because of our destiny together, I am permanently ready to be by your side as heaven planned it."

He picked up the suitcase from the floor, "this I believe belongs to you, It's something I made sure to return to you, to show you how very deeply I am ready to do anything for you." His eyes looked into yours, you could feel something different, you could feel your heart beating faster than before, this feeling, was it something you had thrown away?

"Even in this chaos where I imagined I wouldn't see you again, I thought about the time we'd have after the said chaos, and it brought me hope, great hope." He gently moved his hands to hold yours, "the path you're following to achieve your destiny, I'm in it, I'll be here by your side and we'll do it together, I assure you that this is promise won't be broken."

You only looked at his with awestruck gaze, the thoughts of escaping him wasn't in your mind now, perhaps he was speaking the truth, you wanted to believe so, you could feel your heart, this sensation was truly something.

"I understand you, but what about those who are after me?" You questioned him, "I will do my best to shield you, like a guardian angel I'll make sure they won't harm you anymore," he responded, he will do anything for you, it's the correct way for him to succeed.

Doppio had been doing his very best to find you, he had practically given up if it weren't for a newspaper that hit him in the face, somewhat violently he removed it from his face, his eyes widening as he saw what was written in the newspaper.

"YES! YES! YES!" He yelled as he jumped up and down in happiness he surely would find you soon! He grinned brightly hugging the newspaper close, he was so thrilled!

"What's this we have here?" A menacing voice making Doppio freeze on the spot, he turned his gaze to see Dio leaning against the wall, "what? I found a way to find her!" Doppio told the blonde, "no, that's not what I meant, wouldn't you be furious how hard it was and how hard she made it for you?" Dio asked from the shadows, "no! because it doesn't matter what is between us there's always a way for me and her to meet again." The pink-haired boy said back, "besides I'm following what boss tells me to do!" Doppio said as he held the newspaper closer.

"Oh, do you think you'll be able to be with her if your boss has her then?" Dio spoke with a cold tone, Doppio's face grew unreadable as he furiously took off his sweater, "now listen here you blood-sucking fuck, I know exactly what I'm doing!" Diavolo said with anger, "what? has the boss of the most dangerous mafia grown soft?" Dio taunted him.

"Keep that talk up and I'll be sure you are spitting out all of your teeth," Diavolo spoke through his gritted his teeth, Dio was silent for a second, could this woman be worth something positively grand that made the others grow fascinated with her? Even his committed companion had left him behind to find her.

"What Dio? You have grown silent, a Joestar got your tongue?" Diavolo said, "I'd watch your mouth if I were you, remember my son defeated you, you're lucky to even be here." Dio said as he silently turned to leave, "besides I'm going to be busy for now, after all from what I saw from that newspaper she's most likely staying in that town for now." Dio said as he smirked, Diavolo seemed to grow more furious, he needed to get to you before that bastard could.

Kira read the newspaper he had picked from the nearby mall, he knew where you'd be, but he needed to think more, where would you go if you managed to escape once again? He flipped through the pages as Diego watched from behind.

"Hey, there!" The jockey pointed at something, it was about how the prices of the plane tickets to Rio were, "but what's a plane?" He questioned, "you'll figure it out trust me." Kira said as he folded the newspaper, "let's go get them, if we manage to get there faster than she does we'll be able to catch her more likely, do you have a passport?" Kira said as he looked at the jockey.

"A what now?" Diego asked in confusion, "never mind, let's just get to the airport," Kira sighed.

Kars furiously as he had made his way deeper into the nearby forest, his mind going through plans on how he'd get his revenge since you had been doing such things to him, first, you make him fall from the sky, almost make him get stuck underwater, drop flowerpots on his head and next you made him get wrecked by that metal carriage.

If you were just any other being he would have slain them without a care, you should be glad he found himself to be drawn to you, but still, he'd be sure to get back at you for your actions against the ultimate life form. 

He soon spotted a distinct President, "what are you doing here?" He demanded an answer from Valentine, "trying to find my future wife, and what are you doing here? finally, going back to nature like the wild beast you are?" Valentine scoffed, as Kars glared at him, "so you aren't even looking for the girl anymore?" He turned his gaze to examine the area around him.

"I just announced I was, she's my future wife," Valentine uttered.

Kars' eye twitched, first, he had to deal with the carriage now he had to deal with this fool trying to steal you away?

"Well I hope you know where she would be now, I am looking for her as well." Kars said as Valentine seemed to be in thought, "when did you last see her?" He asked, "in the metal vehicle you humans use, a train I believe it was called." Valentine nodded as he walked past Kars, "we need to follow the train tracks, I assume you didn't know the trains spot at specific distances and they don't go off the tracks right?" Valentine questioned Kars, "humans have become complicated." Kars complained under his breath.