Chapter 26

'Did you know there is a way for you to control your dreams? Normally the things that happen within your dreams just happen without you being able to make any changes to the story, and what's also somewhat interesting is that someone won't be able to understand that they are dreaming most of the time, so even the silliest things may seem realistic. many however have been able to understand that they are dreaming for a moment before they forget it and return to watching the story go by. Some people, of course, can control their entire dream is a fully awake state, which has given them the ability to change the directions of the story within the dream, would you want to go on a vacation to a beach? no worries you can, would you be able to travel there by flying? yes, and you won't be even needing any planes for it. Everything that you can imagine is possible in lucid dreams, such dreams are also scientifically researched, the first-ever researched lucid dream was from a Britain's university in 1975 when the person in the experiment had managed to send sign movements with their eyes during the rem stage of their sleep, the leading doctor was baffled by how seemingly, someone in a deep rest managed to send him messages from their own dream reality.'

"Hey there."

You watched as Kars looked over at you with a maniac grin on his face, he stretched his back as he walked over to you, "we meet once again, human." You only kept watching him, you could feel that electric feeling again.

He had managed to trap you into a corner, you had nowhere to run. "Say, have your pupils always been white? last time we met they were surely black, you aren't going blind are you?"

His grin seemed to fade away as he inspected you more, observing your wounds, "they did this, didn't they? Humans always have to break everything that's beautiful," he leaned closer to you his faces inches away from yours, "what were you even doing with them?" He questioned you as you looked at him trying to not show emotion as you spoke, "my motives are none of your concern."

He didn't seem to care as he kept watching you, "not to worry, I will survive eternity, they will die when we cross paths again." He told you in a chilling voice, all of them were going for each other's heads weren't they?

You could feel the electricity again, it was extremely strong this time, "you know, only the weak run, so why don't you stay with me? we'll stand on the top together." He said as his eyes observed you carefully, was this little bit of 'heaven' before the hell truly came out? you didn't want to find out, you pushed him away from you, or well you tried, he didn't budge, he only watched as you tried.

"Are you trying to reject me? It's useless as you can see," he only leaned closer to your face, "so why don't we join forces now? We'll be truly undefeatable." He whispered sending shivers down your spine.

You could hear your stand speak to you silently, "So many souls await, Master." You glanced around, noticing now how the large wooded box with the text stating 'Speedwagon' of course the foundation, you have almost forgotten, maybe there was something you could use? they did use plenty of research equipment.

Your stand silently manifested next to the wooden box, opening the lid as carefully as possible.

You kept Kars' attention on you, "undefeatable? Are you certain?" You asked him, he seemed to be pleased with your question, "yes, we'll be like young gods," he spoke to you with a sinister smile growing on his lips.

Your stand had managed to open the lid, discovering, eels? The elongated fish started to move rapidly as the light hit them, catching Kars' attention, your stand started to fling the eels towards him in a rapid pace making him dodge them, giving you enough space to leave.

In the commotion you managed to make your way towards the door, opening and slamming it shut, you were outside of the train, the wind was blowing hard.

You knew exactly what to do, you needed to remove the luggage carriage from the rest of the train, you witnessed Kars' slice through the door, as you managed to get the carriage off from the rest of the train, you clung to the door of the passenger carriage as you witnessed Kars trying to make his way to you, accidentally making the carriage he stood upon to topple off from the train tracks, sending him down in pure force.

Taking heavy breaths you got inside the passenger side, sitting down trying to catch your breath, looking outside the window you could see your reflection, he was right your pupils were white, but you could see perfectly.

Perhaps your body was starting to develop something? You tried to remember, Leukocoria? No, it couldn't be that, it had to be something else, blinking slowly you couldn't see anything with Ever Dream, perhaps it was because you were dead tired?

Looking outside you could see another town come into view, you could see seagulls flying across the sky, perhaps the place was near the sea? You hoped to catch a break from all the running and traveling.

'If you wish to turn your normal dream into a lucid dream, you need to understand that you are dreaming within the dream, this is easily said than done, but with few exercises, you may have chances of doing it, we are talking about reality exercises, when you're awake you need to observe the time or look out the window, when this becomes a natural thing to do you'll be also doing it in your dreams, for example, you know it when you're dreaming, when you check the time and it changes drastically with every time you turn your head to look at it, same goes for the window, the world outside of the window changes every time you turn to look at it. Once you have figured it out in your dream, you'll be understanding that you're dreaming, now you'll become able to change your dream world the way you want.'

As the train finally came to a stop you started to wonder, could you ever truly rest without dreams, or were you truly doomed to keep on walking? Looking around you could see people laughing and having a great time, did you ever have friends or family? No that wasn't important, the truly meaningful thing you needed to do was get to your goal. But still, perhaps you could write something about a family? Maybe there would be something interesting to start the book with, an earthquake? No, you were thinking about it too much.

Walking around the town and observing things you thought about something, perhaps you could find a place to hide in here? They didn't seem to be in here, in all honesty, you were quite surprised to see how the town seemed to be so peaceful.

Sitting down on the bench you decided to rest there for a while, watching the sunset.

Valentine had tried to find his way back to the others after giving up on trying to find you, he suddenly remembered something very important, he didn't have the handkerchief with him, he looked around his pockets trying to find the precious item, it was no use. 

He was starting to grow upset, he had missed his afternoon nap too, and now one of the things he so cherished was missing, perhaps it was with you? That would be just another reason to find you as soon as possible.

His thoughts landed back on you, not only were you smart with the choices you made, but you were truly a beautiful piece of art, truly Unphotographable.

Perfect lady for his perfect country.