Chapter 6

You took your now wet jacket off and threw it on the ground, it would only slow you down.  The higher-ups would surely have your head if they found out what had happened to the arrow.  Now thinking about your job you sat down next to a tree for a small rest. 

Some of the names and traits of the men seemed familiar to you, perhaps you could have remembered from the cases? after all, you did research about the arrow and stone masks, but it couldn't be possible, right? they surely were dead right? at least that's what you remembered reading about a man named 'Dio' from the crusader files. 

Now that you were thinking about it more, some of the men started to fit the cases more and more that you had read about. "This is getting weird, but I need to get going who knows where that bird guy is," you said as you got up again, and started to walk again, you didn't even have much energy to run now.

Doppio saw Kira checking his watch while sitting around the table with a jockey who was, sniffing food? "So you're telling me, you have no trouble following a girl jumping from roof to roof with your sense of smell, but when you have to decide which food you're gonna eat, that's when the trouble comes?" Kira sighed as he took a sip of his coffee. "Shut it, my senses get better when it's night, besides her scent smelt like flowers!" the jockey exclaimed while still trying to figure out what he should eat. "You mean her shampoo smelled great?" Kira was getting up as he saw Doppio approaching them. "Her what? I swear the future sounds complicated." 

"Guys do you have any idea where the girl is? the boss isn't happy that we don't have her!" The jockey started to eat some of the food as Kira looked at Doppio. "I'm quite sure Kars could know where she is, after all, he did fly off with her once he caught her falling." The pink-haired man let out a sigh of relief, the jockey started to look around suddenly. "Hey, fellows do you see any pebbles laying around? I need them to help me digest this stuff." Both of them turned to look at the jockey questionably, "come on help a teammate out!"

The pink-haired man turned his gaze back to Kira, "stay with him, I'm gonna go find the girl and Kars." And before Kira could decline Doppio was already running off, "Come on! do you see any gravel here?!" The jockey whined as Kira let out an irritated sigh. 

As you kept walking you found a road, checking the sky, and sure enough, the sun was starting to set. Maybe you could find a place to sleep? you surely weren't gonna sleep outside after running into all of those weird men. "Imaginaerum, do you know if there's any place for me to rest?" I asked my stand, "Master, I believe if you go along with the road to the right there should be a motel." And on your way you went, now trying to find a peaceful resting place, you were dead tired. 

the President and priest were walking along with the blonde vampire who finally found them. "Valentine, if you don't mind me asking, what's so special about the woman?" the vampire asked. "She better be damn useful if we are doing all of this just to catch her." said the blonde vampire, Valentine turned to look at them both. 

"She might be just what we need since after checking this suitcase she left behind, the arrow wasn't there." The President held the suitcase closer to his chest while sighing, "it could only mean the arrow's power had become part of her." Dio scoffed, "Oh then, why bother holding onto that suitcase then?" Valentine letting out a soft sigh, "It could be useful to us later." Lied the President, he just wanted to hold onto it because it was his darling's

"Oh sure, Pucci do you know where the other fools are?" Dio looked over at the said Priest, "I am not quite sure, my lord, but hopefully on their way to find the girl following her fate." Dio now bit confused about what the 'following her fate' meant. "Pucci what do you mean?" the priest stopped walking for a bit, "my lord, I believe she has a fate with me." now Valentine turned around looking at the priest with a slight glare, "you mean her 'fate' with me?" before the Priest could say anything the trio's attention was turned to the approaching Pillar man who had water dripping down him. 

"Oh and where have you been?" Dio asked with a slight smirk on his face, Kars looked at the three and let out an irritated sigh. "I caught the girl but she managed to escape me." Kars looked over at Valentine holding the suitcase, "and now may i ask, is the arrow with us?" Valentine shook his head. 

Kars let out another irritated sigh, "Whatever, we must find the human girl, i have unfinished business with her."

After getting into the motel and finally being able to contact the foundation with the motel's phone and explaining your situation. As you were given the instructions on what you needed to do, you decided to finally get rid of the wet clothes and put them to dry.

the instructions were somewhat simple, go to the parking lot and wait for a car that would come pick you up tomorrow. As the call ended, you went to take a shower, today was most likely the weirdest day you have ever experienced in your life. 

After the shower [Y/N] took the now much dryer clothes and put them on, 'i should probably rest, i do have around 18hours to wait for my ride.' And off to the dream land she went.

"Maybe we should go and take one of those cars?" Pucci said, "Excuse me?" Kars looked at him with a raised brow. "Pucci is right, we should take a car, we could travel faster and it would be easier to perhaps find her."  Dio said while looking at Kars, "so humans named their metal rides after me? They better be impressive." Kars looked somewhat pleased as Dio let out an annoyed sigh while turning to look at the  line of cars, "well what are we waiting for? gentlemen, let's make our way to these 'cars' and find the girl!" Valentine said while making his way to the parking lot. 

Turns out stealing a car was a lot harder than they expected, some cars even started to let out beeping sounds and flashing  lights, Pucci looked somewhat uncomfortable now with the idea of stealing a car, "perhaps we should just keep walking." He said as he watched Kars punch his hand through the windshield of a car in pure fury, this was going to be a long night.