Chapter 10

Pucci wondered about you quite a lot, ever since he met you in the park, he felt something different towards you. Maybe it was something great from the above telling him about his upcoming fate.

He remembered when Valentine had brought them the news, he couldn't believe that traveling into different universes would even be possible but anything could be possible thanks to god, he thought. Valentine had told them about the possibility of achieving the ultimate power, a power that could help him and his master.

 A pure golden arrow, one of the few ones left in the whole existence, an arrow that once used would bring it's user a great power.

He wasn't sure what the power was but he knew his master was interested in it, so that meant he had to find it, after traveling into different universes collecting the grandest enemies of the jokester bloodline they were ready for the grand search of the arrow. Pucci didn't understand how one's family bloodline could be full of so much chaos, but it didn't matter to him, the arrow was what he needed to find.

And after a while, they finally stepped into a universe that had it, he was thrilled. Soon the filthy bloodline that has brought him and his master such harm would be cleaned off and so the entire existence of life would be purified, he thought. 

But as fate would have it, the arrow had chosen its goddess, yes a goddess. Pucci saw you as one of the purest of pure, he could only thank heavens when he had such a blessing of meeting you. A true celestial goddess, but something in him felt like he didn't want to you around the others, as he feared they would be taking away your purity after all he had learned a lot about them when they traveled through the universes.

Killers, heartless men, that's how he saw them, they had been lost by god and had committed great sins, but God would be forgiving towards them as they were on the holy travel. The only man he saw as any way to be fit to be around you would have been Dio, his true god. 

But still, something inside him wondered, if he could have a better chance of living in a paradise with you than with his master, he sometimes hoped so, while trying to not to fill his mind with obsession.

He snapped out of his deep thoughts and looked around the room, some of the men were gone, looking for you, he had, of course, stayed with his master when he was told to by him after the sun was coming up, he wished that you would be unharmed and he was quite sad he wasn't with you, but he knew his fate would lead him to you.

You were absolutely lost in what to do, not wanting to listen to your stand give you orders on what to do or where to go, the foundation would surely come to your aid right? you wanted to hope so, you turned to look Doppio cling to your arm while he was searching for a 'phone', making that ringing sound again.

 Kira seemed to be annoyed by the noise but didn't say anything he only held your hand tighter, Diego on the other hand had already gone way up ahead you couldn't see him anymore as he had walked off such a long distance.

But why did you care? you shouldn't, it's not like he would help you escape, right?

suddenly Doppio tugged you to him making Kira let go of your hand, now more annoyed he looked at the pink-haired man who was talking a can of empty cola he had picked up from somewhere, repeating words like 'yes boss I'll bring her there.' while his eyes were rolling around his head. Kira didn't want to fight anyone on 'his team' but if they were to mess with him or you, he would turn them into dust without a question.

 And with a glare that said 'don't-try-anything-stupid' on Kira's face he once again took the hold of your hand, he found himself liking how surprisingly soft they were to him.

You, on the other hand, didn't start feeling too great, your stand speaking to you on repeat to follow its orders, as you stopped walking, which the two men noticed, and as you could see the world spinning around you the voice of your stand started to grow into multiple voices speaking at the same time.

"You are here again, master," it spoke, you could see it hovering in the middle of a grass field, was this the ever dream again? last time it was surely different, you could feel your emotions come up again as you took a deep breath in, you started to weep finally letting out all the emotions bottled up inside you. 

"I made you pass away master, this way we could surely move off to another place, you just have to walk across this field to that house and open the wooden door." it spoke, you started to shake you felt so much disgust building up inside you, "and if you are wondering, ever dream creates places of memories of whose souls we had feasted upon, so the dream's 'place' changes." as you gagged and shook violently you looked at your stand "Fuck off." it didn't do much but that was all you could think, you didn't want it to speak to you again.

"Master I'm quite sure that will not happen, ever," it spoke again, god you hated it, you got up to your shaking legs as you stared at it. "I will not walk through the door."

 It didn't budge, "You really should, master." "I fucking won't leave me the fuck alone." you stared at it with pure rage and disgust. You suddenly could hear something, music, more specific, disco genre.

'Midnight creeps so slowly into hearts of men who need more than they get-'

You looked behind your stand and saw the house, "master you won't have much time here, you have to get to the door." you started to walk towards the music.

'Daylight deals a bad hand to a woman who has laid too many bets-'

You looked at your stand as you walked past it, before stopping and looking at it with disgust.

'The mirror stares you in the face and says, "Baby, uh, uh, it don't work" '

"I will find a way to get rid of you." You looked at it, "that's a promise." you said as you started to walk towards the house, hearing the music get louder.

'You say your prayers though you don't care; you dance and shake the hurt'

As you were opening the door, you could hear the music louder, closing your eyes and opening them you could see you were surrounded by partying people in a crowded room, the music blasting, you made your way out of the crowd, backing yourself to the wall as you found a couch where you could sit.

'Dance, boogie wonderland

Ha, ha, dance '

 As you sat down on the couch, you spotted a familiar pair of eyes looking straight into yours. "oh god not him again." you cursed under your breath

'I find romance when I start to dance in Boogie Wonderland'

The music kept going on, but all you could think was that you needed to get out before he could make his way to you.