Chapter 27

Sitting on the bench and going through your thoughts was something you needed, should you contact the foundation to gain some sort of support for them, not like you'd be on their side either, you definitely would stab them in the back when the time was right, after all, you needed to keep up with your work.

Besides from what you could recall so far from certain 'vampire's' memory they were planning on something big, you found it odd how you didn't manage to collect all of his memories, just his early childhood and his time on the boat, and the most recent ones that's where it ends, there was a large part missing.

Perhaps it was because he possessed something powerful? most likely, or perhaps the time when Imaginaerum wasn't Dream Emporium, it didn't have more strength to it's attack, but back on the blonde's abilities he was incredibly fast, or maybe just maybe his stand could mess with time, he was also strong, you still had scars left from the encounter with him, but at least you did manage to mess with him.

You felt like you didn't know everything about Valentine's abilities either, sure his power was incredible, but it seemed to you he held back on some information, how very sly.

But what would they even do with your abilities? You collected memories, of course, you collected muscle memories so you could certainly fight back with that ability, but it wouldn't be that helpful to you, of course, all you could do is run away with the help of Ever Dream until you had managed to collect enough books for your next move.

The closer you seemed to achieve 'Walking In The Air' the more your powers grew, the arrow had become an archer, it reminded you of 'Sagittarius' the ninth astrological sign, 'the learned healer whose higher intelligence forms a bridge between Earth and Heaven', you recalled from a memory, 'Sagittarius is represented by the symbol of a bow and arrow'. Perhaps that had something to do with the star signs on your clothing?

It made you still wonder, since your pupils had turned white, would your entire being change due to the effect? Your thoughts ran back to the ones who wished to hunt you down again.

Kars had no stand that you were very certain of, but he was extremely dangerous, after all, he was the ultimate lifeform, he seemed to possess the ability to change his body and he had those deadly blades of his too, besides he already stated to be working alone, of course, he wouldn't need the others if he already had such powers.

Diego's ability was somewhat interesting, turning others and himself into dinosaurs, but perhaps he could do much more?

Pucci's abilities were somewhat known to you, his current stand possessed great speed and the ability of Made In Heaven was extremely powerful, but he chose his actions carefully, and already claimed to not want to use it, wasn't he under Dio's command? Perhaps he was gonna go against him? Who knew, but he hasn't been that much of a creep towards you.

Neither has Doppio been or Diavolo? You weren't sure at all about what you should call him, he seemed to be able to shape into two different people, Doppio being the harmless one, still, he could have other tricks to use, the time he surprised you in the car was surely something.

But really, why were they here in the first place? With their powers alone, they could cause a lot of destruction, especially Kira, his ability seemed to be just about that, explosions, he most likely had more abilities too. Thinking back on the said man, he seemed to be skilled in murder, just pure murder, his eyes told you that.

Perhaps you needed to find out about your abilities more, it could help you greatly with getting your work done, sure the mass murders you've committed were already impressive to some, but you wanted more, not power but you had a desperate urge to finish your collection.

A sinister grin appeared on your face, yes you just needed patience and soon the deed would be done.

Looking around and watching people walk peacefully and having fun, you needed to lay low for a now, after all, such a large amount of people just going missing would not only get the men's attention but everyone else too and you already had enough trouble. So it was time to find a perfect hiding place for the time being.

Diego sat back on the couch, lazily looking over at the collapsed pile of the old house, "She's not here I can't smell her, or the President ey." He said as he watched Kira, hearing this the purple suited man stopped his search for you and looked at the Jockey with a glare.

"Talking about the President I hope he isn't up to something, y'know how he's so high and mighty, who knows what he's planning on," Diego straightened his pose on the couch as he continued, "Justice is a dish best served cold," He said with a bad impression of one of the speeches Valentine had given once, before bursting into a laugher, "yeah because if it were served warm it would be justwater, get it?!"

The blonde jockey laughed as Kira looked at him annoyed, clearly not amused by how relaxed the other man seemed to be, you were missing and god knows where with the president, perhaps in the different universe too at this time.

Doppio at least had gone out to look for you desperately, whining and almost crying because you weren't around, Kira couldn't understand how such a weakling could have the alternative side be so damn dangerous and cold.

He looked at his hands, seeing how the situation made his nails grow slightly, he had been fighting urges of murder for a long time now, he hadn't had a girlfriend after he had set his eyes on you. He was growing rather impatient by how you managed to escape them with ease, perhaps your ability allowed it, or you were damn lucky.

And he swore to himself if Diego kept on going with those stupid jokes he'd beat him to death. He also wondered where the priest and the so called 'god among men' were, perhaps they were up to something too?