Chapter 3

"Did you have to do that?" Diego scoffed as Kira glared at him and fixed his tie again, "she isn't here, she must have figured out something was wrong." Kars sighed and began to walk off, "and where are you going?" Diego looked at the dark-purple-haired man that began to grow feathers on his arms. "it seems that I have to do everything here myself since you humans don't know how to do it." and took off in the air.

"oh great just great, you blew up the place with your kitty cat and now the birdman is going god knows where." the jockey complained as Kira began to walk away, "oh come on! wherein the bloody hell are you going now?!" Kira turned his head to look at Diego, "well if I was her I suppose the next place I'd be in would be at the metro." and began to walk away again.

Kars was flying high and trying to find you and he succeeded as he saw you running and scoffed, he began to glide towards you, getting closer and closer to you as seconds passed.

"master hurry, he is reaching you!", I panicked and asked, "who!?" I said as I had the urge to look up in the sky and sure enough, a man with purple hair and wings for arms was coming closer, "well shit." I said as I changed my way to the woods, if he was flying you would have a hard time seeing me under the trees, right? "master if you turn right you can exit the woods and get to the metro." I ran through the woods and then took to the right "got it." as I was making my way down to the metro trying to catch the upcoming ride.

and then I pumped into a man, almost knocking both of us down. "Miss are you okay? you seem disturbed." he said, his hair was tied to a ponytail and he had some freckles on his face. "oh! yeah, I guess you could say that do you now the upcoming rides?" I asked trying to catch my breath. "oh I'm not sure! hold on let me look." he said as he turned to look at the ride times. "hmm I think one should be coming in 5 minutes, what's your name miss? I'm Doppio!" I finally caught my breath and looked at him "oh thank you Doppio, my name is [Y/N]." something in his eyes twitched as he heard my name but I wasn't sure what, the flight or fight instinct was kicking in again. "hey uh, are you okay Doppio?" I asked carefully as he put his hands on his face, "I don't know I don't feel so-" suddenly he began to mimic a telephone ringing, "do you have a phone? there's a phone somewhere!" he said as he began to look everywhere around him, I slowly backed away from him.

"uh, Doppio is something wro-" he grabbed my hand and moved it to the side of his face. "hello? boss! yes, I found her she's right here" I tried to pull my hand away but he didn't seem to move, for a slim guy he sure is strong. "roger that boss! I'll do my best!" he said as he seemed to 'hang up' and then stared at me right in the eyes.

I could see my ride coming and I was trying to get my hand away from his grip but he kept talking about how 'his boss wants to see me and it's important', with my last effort, I stepped on his foot and he let go while yelping in pain, and I had the chance to get away and onto my ride, thank god for the power of high heels.

Kira came up to Doppio who was trying not to turn into his alternative form, "did you see where she went?" Doppio looked at him like he was ready to commit a murder, "I DON'T KNOW MAYBE SHE CAUGHT THE RIDE HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW FUCKING BUSINESS MAN." he yelled at the suited man, "it seems that my life cannot be peaceful until she is caught, I guess I have to figure out where the ride stops, so I can rest peacefully." Kira sighed as he began to walk away while the unstable Doppio following after him.

I took a seat and let out a sigh of relief, 'damn what was wrong with that doppio guy, he seemed completely out of his mind', I looked as the slim arrow appeared slowly next to me, "master I am the gladdest that you got out of there, we have to be careful and lay low for now" I gazed around wondering if anyone else could see the arrow, 'good no stand users around I assume', I whispered to the arrow, "so are you my stand and what is your name if I may ask?" the arrow hummed and then said "I believe you could call me.." even if it was an arrow it somehow managed to show it was in deep thought. "imaginaerum?" the arrow came a bit closer seemingly pleased, "yes that sounds wonderful master" I wasn't sure why that name came to my mind but it seemed to be a perfect one.

I looked out the window seeing passing lights in the tunnel, I had no idea where I would be going, but I had an unknown feeling it was going to be one bizarre adventure.

"so, since you are a stand, what can you do?" I whispered, "well my master, I suppose I might possess the ability Nightwish, it gives me the ability to-" imaginaerum, quickly vanished away "wha-" I looked around trying to find it and then panicked as I saw a man looking around and checking seats, he had curly hair and a uniform? "master don't move, keep looking outside." imaginaerum said softly, the curly-haired man was almost going to go past me but stopped, I could feel his gaze on me. "oh excuse me miss, is this seat free?" he asked in a deep soft voice, I tried not too panicked and nodded my head slightly, still looking out the window.

as he sat down next to me i tried my best not to remove my gaze from the window, "so, where might this fine lady be heading off to?" he asked softly, still feeling his gaze at me i said "oh i'm going to work, you see." i brought the suitcase closer to me, "what about you Mr..?" still looking at me he said, "oh Funny Valentine, i myself am looking for a fine lady named [Y/N] [L/N]." i tensed up a bit and i was sure he could see it, i turned to look at him with a nervous expression on my face, "oh, is she dear to you?" i asked still nervously looking at him in his deep blue eyes, "i guess you could say that." he laughed softly, then he took my hand and placed a kiss on it and looked me in the eyes again, "and i think i may have found her, yes?" i looked at him nervously now trying not to make eye contact, "sir i think you're mistaken-" he hummed softly "are you sure, [Y/N] i most certainly believe i have the right lady here." he said with a loving gaze, "i uh-"

suddenly the ride came to a stop and people started to get off, I tried to excuse myself and leave, tried, as he was in my way, then he leaned in "darling, listen I know you might feel uneasy but listen, I want you to get off this ride with me and walk with me without causing much of a scene since it wouldn't be very beautiful." he whispered to me, as he stood up and took my hand in his, dragging me along towards the exit.

you could have sworn you heard him let out a soft 'Dojyaaan~' or something, you seriously needed to escape this man, right now.