Chapter 22

'You might have seen faces you recognize in your dreams and faces that seem to be completely unknown to you, brain, however, cannot create new faces, every face in your dream that you had seen, you have seen in reality, our brains are so sensitive to face detection that sometimes you might even see faces on objects when in reality there isn't any. Even though when you see someone's face for a millisecond your brain has already scanned it and placed it for its storage where it already keeps thousands upon thousands of faces, our brains' capacity is absolutely huge, perfect for storing up knowledge and memories. So remember if you see someone extremely creepy looking, they might play a big role in your upcoming nightmares.'

Kira had been taking care of your hands, he had been holding them softly, adoring them. You couldn't explain it but you felt something sinister about him as he adored them. You knew he was a murderer but even with that knowledge you couldn't explain how he made you feel, his mind set was something truly horrifying.

You soon noticed his eyes were back staring into yours, "your face has a cut on it too, here let me help you with that." You looked at him in pure shock as he slowly moved his face towards yours, you could feel him lick the side of your face like a cat would lick it's owner. You swore you didn't imagine it when he let out a soft purr like sound as he moved away from your face.

Kira looked at you with a smile, he was pleased to see your face become red as the blood rushed to your cheeks, oh how truly adorable you looked to him, yes he'd have you as his perfect little wife, you two would live in a cozy house together, he hadn't picked up anymore of his lovers since the day he saw you, he was just ready for you, waiting like a good husband should be, he wanted to be loyal to you.

You could soon hear another person enter the dusty house, It was the jockey, he looked at you in confusion before a smirk appeared on his face, "well hey there dollface looks like you had finally appeared in the right place," Diego watched you as he walked behind you, resting his hands on top of the back frame of the couch. 

"I'll be back soon Koibito," You watched as Kira stood up from the couch and walked towards the staircase making his way up.

You noticed Diego smell your hair, as you felt him lean against the frame of the couch, you turned your face to look at him with confusion, "oh excuse me, i couldn't help myself." He smirked at you, you could see sharp teeth in his grin.

"Shampoo was it that people in your day used? I like yours so much, such a delicious smell, I could just eat you up." You shuddered as he said that, you suddenly felt your face being pulled upwards, you could feel him hold your head in his hands, he leaned closer to your face sniffing it slightly, you could feel his hot breath on your face.

You noticed as he started to lean closer to your face, you could feel your sweat run down, "shh, no need to be nervous." Diego watched you, he wanted to be like Rex Bell and steal your heart like the said cowboy did to Caryl Lincoln.

He was power hungry, always wanting more, but he needed time to work with your heart, in order for him to steal it. He leaned closer his lips touching your forehead, he hated the smell of the other men on you, he wanted to claim you as his and only his.

He smirked once again as he pulled away from your face and adored your eyes, he couldn't understand how someone's eyes could be so hypnotizing, he could see them widen and move softly as you studied his face, oh he could stare at them for hours if he only had the time, maybe when the business was all over he could steal you and spend his days with you by his side.

Diavolo scoffed, he leaned away from the wall and made his way deeper into the room, he glanced at the sweater on the table, he took it into his hands, brushing off the dust that had fallen into the fabric, then he pulled it on him, he needed Doppio to gather few things if they were going to travel soon.