XI

“So how’s married life…?”

Mingyu finally asked her as they had the time to continue their talk after their dinner… it was a little hard for him to ask her for he himself is still adjusting that Rosé’s already married with someone… that she’s not same sweet sister-in-law that used to be always there for him… for she’s now has someone she needs to be always there and take care of.

“Uhmm… I’m still adjusting… but so far…it’s good… they are all nice to me…”

She told him while looking afar… another lie that she has to utter in order to protect herself and her husband… protecting herself from shame of being frail while protecting her husband from getting hurt more… stupid it may be… but she now understands his pain… that she’s ready to take anything just to help the man in which she stole a part in its life.

And for the reason that Mingyu would be the last person she would tell the truth… knowing that he’s a very protective brother-in-law to her… and that he wouldn’t deal with it easily , would cause everything worse for her and especially to Jungkook.

“That’s good to know…”

He said weakly and so Rosé noticed his dreary self… she turned to him and even by the streak of light coming from the wall light… she’s surprised to see the sadness painted on Mingyu’s face…

“Oppa… what’s wrong…?”

She asked him… wrapping his hand with hers on the top of the railing… Mingyu then felt stiffened with their sudden contact… her soft and warm hands… that for long that he’s been keeping his feelings for her… he always wished that he could hold her hand forever…

He then lifted his hand in order for him to hold hers tightly… turned to her and flashed her with a weak smile.

“Nothing… maybe I just missed you so much… and that you won’t be always there

for me anymore… saddens me…”

He pouted a little… that she can’t help but to smile by her cuteness… but then felt a little sad by what he said… after overcoming the sadness his wife’s death brought him… it’s the first time she saw him being lonely once again…

With her free hand… she reached for his face and caressed it… their eyes locked with each other… sorrow could be read from his eyes…

“Oh oppa… don’t think about that… I am and will always be here for you… after all… you’re the only brother who came in which that I have wished to have…”

She pinched his cheek trying to set him back to his jolly self… which he half heartedly gave her… pretending that he’s happy and contented but deep inside is been suffering.

‘Brother’ the word that he hates when it comes to Rosé… the word that he started to loath when his brotherly feelings for her changed as time passed by having her with him… if only he tried his hardest just to make her understand that he doesn’t see her as his sister anymore… but he failed… too busy with other things… thinking that no one would take her away… but in the end… someone did… to the point that he could never get her back… that his love for her would remain unspoken and locked deeply inside him.

“I love you…”

But then… he betrayed his own self… unconsciously blurting out the three words that most explain his every feeling for her… staking up his everything and trying to push his luck on getting her back… but just as he expected it to be… she misunderstood him once again.

“Oppa… you know I love you too… now come on… stop being so emotional… I’m not used to you being so sad like that...”

She said… he then sighed… another failure… maybe it’s meant for him to just focus his life to his child… he thought… she’s really innocent… or just insensitive…? Her innocence that he loves and at the same time drives to kill his heart…

She hugged him… resting her head on his chest… both seeking for warmth and strength… for him just by her warmth he could battle any stress his work brings him and even healing his aching heart… as for her… feeling his warmth added more to her strength… good enough to battle a one whole day of coldness coming from her

husband.

--

She headed to their room… really not expecting ‘him’ to be there… she purposely spent almost the whole night together with Mingyu... for being alone in her room would remind her of her undying sadness again.

Mingyu bid goodnight as he too entered the guestroom just beside their room…

But as she entered… she was surprised to see Jungkook… sitting on a couch at the other end of the room… reading a book as his back facing her and as if he didn’t noticed her presence… she then walked silently towards their bathroom… she   knows he doesn’t want to be disturbed… especially when he’s doing something… but then she can’t help but to wonder why he’s here and especially reading at the    middle of the night..

‘Is he… by any chance… waiting for me…?’

She thought but quickly shook the thought off… smiling to her own silliness.

After changing to her sleeping wear, she then found him lying on the bed… back still facing her… she’s now cautious as to what to do… realizing that she shouldn’t do the foolishness she did earlier… doesn’t deserve to gaze and admire his beauty.

She then went to her side… tucked herself under the covers… back facing each other and a big gap between them… she can’t sleep… bothering herself on why he’s here… and just then the silence suddenly got interrupted by him which made her startled.

“Done with your brother-in-law…?”

Still her back facing him… she was caught in surprise… what did he meant by that…? She thought… Hesitating to turn around and face him… she just answered him still not facing him.

“What do you mean…?”

She asked but all she got was silence from him… until after a while… her covers then slowly been lifted up from her… she could feel something warm behind her… hot breath tickling her nape and something hard is starting to press on her back.

“Show me what you two did earlier…”

He then reach for her shoulders and made her lie on her back… hovering over her… her eyes widen but then after a while got the idea of what he’s about to do next… he wants ‘it’ tonight… that’s why he didn’t went to his lover’s house is because he wants to do ‘it’ with her tonight… maybe paying for the last night’s supposed to be deeds…

Noticing her silence… his brows furrowed… grabbing both of her hands and pulling them both above her head and looking straight at her… he can’t help but to feel angry again… for she arrived at their room so late and it’s all because of her brother-in-law… ignoring him once again… a lot of thoughts quickly ran inside his mind… thinking what they did with those hours that she’s with him.

“What…? Is he good…? Better than me…?”

He said with his jaw clenched tightly… he then pressed his body over her more… forcing to part her legs with his knee and resting himself between them and just then it hit her… how could he accused her again…? She thought… and by the mention of his brother-in-law she realized that he’s just on the other room… suddenly felt afraid that he’ll hear them and especially her… once they continue doing their deed.

“What are you talking about…? We just talked and that’s all…”

She explained to him with a hint of anger in her voice… it’s the second time he accused her of something that he himself is the one doing…

He smirked… deep inside a feel of relief brushed his mind… he knows she wouldn't do it... but just wanted to hurt her again... he then pushed his hips forward… making her feel the hard bulge on his boxers… she gasped, still looking straight at him… she can’t do this… not tonight… not when Mingyu’s just a wall apart…

“Stop…”

She said weakly… trying to release her arms from his grasp but he held both of her wrists securely… he then buried his face onto her neck… sniffing her sweet scent… still grinding his lower body with hers over their clothes.

“Please Jungkook… not tonight…”

She pleaded… suppressing any moans to come out and luckily for her, he stopped… bringing up his head… brows were now connected as his anger started to get to him again because of her continuous pleading.

“Why…? I’m your husband… you’re supposed to tend my needs…”

He said angrily… he doesn’t know why he even asked for her reason… because he doesn’t really care for her pleads… all he wants is for his need to be satisfied… but now… why the sudden care…? Even surprising himself with his sudden concern… she didn’t noticed it but just focused on finding a reason.

“Just… not tonight… please…”

She told him whisperingly… it angered him more… why can’t she tell him when he gave her a chance to… and after a while… he then realized her reason… she’s now looking away… while he on the other side just stared at her… he knew it’s because of her brother-in-law… that she doesn’t want him to know what she does with her husband… he gritted his teeth… she’s still being concerned with another guy until now… until now that she's facing her own husband... not jealousy… but he’s sure that it’s rage that he’s feeling.

With his freehand... he then reached for her chin to make her turn to him… he looked at her wondering eyes and abruptly crashed his lips with hers… her eyes widen in surprise because of his kiss… the third time she felt his lips… their eyes both glued with each other as his eyes filled with anger…

Her body stiffened as he moved his lips… licking and nibbling her lower lip… his tongue tried to part her lips… asking to get through and when she failed to comply… he grinded himself to her once again earning a moan from her and took the chance to slip his tongue inside her mouth… it wandered inside… savoring the sweetness of her mouth… tasting every corner… not leaving a spot untouched… as both of their eyes slowly shut tight…

Saliva dripping at the side of her mouth…and finally their tongues met each other… started to battle for dominance… dancing with each other… his kiss was sweet… gentle as she felt… not like the other night which was hungry and so much demanding… she then got lost… giving into the pleasure his kiss was giving her… something inside her suddenly skipped… she felt warm… and her heart started to beat fast… something that she felt earlier when she gazed at his face suddenly grew more inside of her…

‘What is this feeling…?’

She thought.

For a while… his lips never left hers… for he too already got lost into their kiss… such a wonderful feeling having her lips with his… something new and good sensation… and as if his anger suddenly disappeared… focusing on her soft lips and the sweetness of her wet cavern…

She then felt the need of air…as much as she doesn’t want to break their kiss she started to struggle … wriggling herself under him to gasp for air… but he’s too absorb in their kiss that he forgot that he too needs the air…

She then succeeded to release one of her hand and quickly pushed him off… she took a deep breath immediately as she wiped the wetness on the side of her mouth… and just then he realized the need of air… propping himself up with his elbows and still between her legs… both of them panted…

Seeing her now swollen lips made him wanted to kiss her again… but succeeded to restrain himself… afraid that he’ll be lost once again… but then as his eyes drawn to hers… such a bad idea for then he totally got lost once again…

Half of her face highlighted by the dim light from the lampshade…. Her eyes that twinkled as her long lashes brushed when she winked… finally… he grasped and saw for himself the beauty what the others have been telling him about… even just under the trifle of light he could still see it… how it could drive him deeply into the bliss just by staring at her... he even thought that his voice got caught up in his throat... and finally he managed to let out his words...

I want you…