XLII

One of his hands reached up to his face… covering his eyes with the back of his hand as he felt the warm rays of the morning escaped through the spaces between each curtains, brightening up the once dark room…

He felt pressure against his other arm… with that, he slowly slid his hand off from his eyes… squeezed his eyes shut tight before slowly opening it…

But soon, his hand quickly went back to his forehead, slightly massaged it as he felt a wave of pain flooded his head… a soft groan escaped his lips as he continuously massaged his forehead and again, he felt the pressure on his now likely numbed arm…

Slowly, the pain subsided, replacing it as fragments of the memories of last night gradually filled his mind… his lips parted and eyes widen a bit… for a while his gaze was set on the ceiling, until he heard the loud thumping of he thought were drums beating… only to realize that the sound was coming from inside his chest…and until he realized that it was the bunch of nerves inside his chest that was wildly beating and seemed to be trying to escape from his ribs…

Recollecting the memories of last night… his heart continuously rejoiced like there’s no tomorrow, until he found himself smiling from those memories… wished to himself that it wasn’t just a dream… because if it was, he could kill himself for even waking up…but that worry instantly vanished when he felt a familiar warmth beside him… the pressure on his arm… may the blood not circulate in it for all he cares…

And just as he thought… as he looked down… he saw the top of ‘her’ head welcoming him… his arm played as her pillow… and soon, he almost pretended to be back in sleeping when he felt her stirred in her sleep… only to see her snuggled closer to him… with that, the smile on his face grew wider, and his heart finally calmed for right that moment, he felt at peace thinking that everything was not just  his dream…

Forgetting about the numbness of his arm… he carefully shifted himself up a bit… cradled her head with much gentle; he lifted it up with the help of his other hand.

“Kook…”

A smile formed on his lips once again upon hearing her whispered his name in her sleep… he lay her head down on his bare chest… wrapped his arm around her frame to keep her close, while his other hand reached for their blanket and pulled it to cover her more…

He caressed the back of her head with much care, watched her flushed cheeks as she peacefully sleeps, and as if he couldn’t hold himself back, he strained to reach down on her before placing a long kiss on the top of her head… he lied back on the bed… with still that sweet smile on his lips, he slowly closed his eyes back… not minding the time… not minding everything around them… finally felt that comfort of just being here with her is enough to stop his world from revolving…

--

She stirred from her sleep… soft mumbles escaped through her lips as she continuously felt something warm on her bare back…

Her eyes slowly fluttered open… regretted waking up for that sleep was one of the most comfortable sleeps that she had…her hand reached to rub her eyes and adjust her sight from the brightness of the morning…and it took her a little while to realize how this morning was much different from the other mornings that she had woken up to…

Finding herself woke up on ‘his’ bare chest… saw how her other arm was wrapped along his bare waist… realized that it was ‘his’ hand that sent that warmth against her back… and remembering ‘everything’ from last night… she could only feel her cheeks warmed until it flushed red… with that, she bit on her lower lip… suppressing the forming smile to completely take over her lips…

She lifted her hand off from his chest… carefully shifted herself away from him as she held on to the blanket to cover herself… but before she could even move an inch away from him, she felt his arm wrapped around her waist over their blanket…  pulling her closer and back to his chest…

She gasped upon laying her head back on his chest… kept her hand up a bit not to place any contact against his bareness…

“Hmm… where are you going…?”

With that being heard, she felt her heart started racing because of his husky voice…his arm tightened around her… almost squeezing her body against his… while his other hand caught hers and placed it back on his chest… she gulped down as she slowly looked up and got welcomed by a newly awake expression on his face… he was looking down at her, with his lips pursed a bit and eyes that were slightly swollen…but he still looked too adorable in her eyes… and with that, she felt herself blushed even more…

Upon seeing it, another smile crept on his lips… he squeezed her hand with his before bringing it up to his face and kissed it… Rosé could only watch his actions… her other hand continuously held on to the blanket, tightly clutching it on her chest while she bit her lower lip…

With his closed eyes, he caressed her hand on his cheek… feeling her comforting warmth against his skin… thinking that he could do this all day long…

After a while, he looked down on her again… their eyes locked for a minute before she broke their eye contact and shyly snuggled down on the crook of his neck…

“What are you doing…?” he said with a chuckle…

He let go of her hand and shifted himself to the side so he could see her… she was curled up in a ball, facing him… but snuggled closer back to him to hide her flushed face…

Het let out a chuckle before he reached for her and lifted her chin to make her face him… but seeing her face up close like that, immediately pulled his boldness down… as if the night that they shared immediately drained out from his system… for he was back to being like a grade-schooler, all shy around his crush…

He slowly pulled his hand back as his lips strained to form out smile… he cleared out his throat before he spoke.

“Good morning…”

She saw the hesitation written all over his face… she could only smile at it… and without thinking twice, her hand reached out to him and touched his face…

His eyes widen in surprise before it fluttered tenderly… he too… slowly lifted his hand and placed it on her cheek… caressing her porcelain skin… they just stayed like that… caught up in their own little world… just the two of them…

“I was not drunk last night… or even today…”

He whispered to her… still caressing her face, while she could only bite her inner cheeks and stay silent in return… until now he still insist that thing… “Stay with me arasso…”
His voice was completely filled with anticipation… almost pleading… but he didn’t care… as long as he could make her stay…

Her finger then trailed from his face down to his lips… followed by her stare, she finally smiled at him…

“If I say no… are you even going to let me…?”

And this time, it was his turn to creep out a smile… he pulled his hand from her cheek and got hers from his face… letting it intertwined with his hand, his other arm slid under her and wrapped along her waist to pull her towards him.

“I was not even giving you an option in the first place…”

The next thing she realized was she’s being hugged by him… he had already placed her arm around his neck as his hands were holding her so close as if he couldn’t completely feel her. and lastly, felt his lips against hers…

It was probably because of his rough and cold treatment that made her fall for him… it was probably because of his selfishness that she couldn’t make herself to stay away…but no matter what the reason is… all she knows was that with every little deed that he would do… would definitely put her heart into millions of summersaults… a feeling that would ease any pain that she might feel in the process of loving him…

“Saranghae…”

He whispered between their kiss… closed his eyes as he continuously savored her lips with his… as if he hasn’t had enough of her from last night… he shifted himself; slowly hovering over her… both of her arms were securely wrapped around his neck… her hands were playing through the locks of his hair as her eyes were closed as well…

The sounds of their lips echoed across the room… recalling their almost hazy deed from last night… he tilted his head, slipping his tongue inside her mouth… nipping on her lips slowly as he could ever do…

With one of his arms wrapped around her bare waist, the other trailed to touch her face… before resting his hand on her collarbone… caressing it which brought much shivers down her spine…

She broke out from their kiss as a moan escaped from her throat and threw her head back… his touch was just too much for her to handle…

His eyes fluttered open… looked up to her before placing a kiss on her jaw line… his hand then trailed on her shoulder… slowly pulling their blanket down to expose her for his eyes to see… thanking the brightness of the morning for he could see her beauty much clearer than last night…

He leaned down to her… placed couple of wet kisses on her neck… and upon seeing the clear red marks that he made last night, the smile on his lips went wider…

Another moan escaped her lips upon feeling his hand trailed down inside the blanket to touch one of her peaks… her hands were now on his back… caressing the broadness of it as he continuously brought her pleasure with his touches… his other arm pulled away from her waist, settling it on one of her thighs… and the constant caressing that he’s doing was enough for her to know that he wanted ‘everything’ that happened last night to be repeated again…

She gasped and tried to look down upon feeling his hardness brushed on her thigh when he settled himself between her legs… but he welcomed her with another breath-taking kiss as his hands were busy wandering around her now hot body… her eyes instantly close… making her feel his ‘needs’ as he continuously grinded his hips on hers… for apparently, making love to her the whole day would be much of a contentment to him…

But upon remembering something, Rosé’s eyes immediately snapped open… and before he could continue with his ministrations, her hands slid between them and pushed him away from her; breaking them from their already deep kiss…

He looked down on her with an obvious confused and worried expression on his face… both of his arms settled on both sides of her face… with one of his hands brushed away the strands of her hair away from her face…

“What’s wrong..?”

He asked her whisperingly… now caressing the side of her lips with one of his fingers…

“What time is it…?”

She looked away from him… looked over to their bedside table to see the time… but before she could sat up and see it, Jungkook held her down and made her to face him with one of his hands…

“Why..? What’s with the time..?”

He asked curiously… looked over to the clock and saw that it’s almost lunchtime before he turned back to her…

Her round eyes looked up to him; almost chuckled with the curiosity in his face. “I have to meet up with someone”
She whispered… hands were still resting against his chest… for a while he just looked at her, before his brow arched up after sinking into him what she said…

“Meet up with someone..? Who..?”

She was about to answer him but upon remembering something, Jungkook cut her off.

“Wait… you were out yesterday as well… you didn’t even tell me where you went… and now you’re going out again..?”

She could feel the sudden annoyance in his voice… he pushed himself up and sat on the bed with his upper body was exposed… Rosé sat up as well, holding on to the blanket to cover herself…

He was still looking at her with a raised brow… with that, she pouted.

“But you told me once that I don’t need to tell you whenever I would go out…”

With that, his expression got worse… with his brows slowly met and his forehead started to crease… he looked at her with an obvious displeased look on his face.

“Who were you with yesterday…? Were you with Taehyung…?”

His voice was cold again… and upon hearing Taehyung’s name… Rosé tilted her head to the side as confusion immediately filled her mind…

“No… why would I..? I was with a friend yesterday…”

She scooted closer to him… not minding his sudden change of mood, she reached for his face… he looked at her, still not replacing the annoyed look on his face…

“Who’s this friend of yours…? What did you do…? Next time you’ll tell-..”

He was cut off when Rosé suddenly hugged him… arms wrapped along his waist… her head resting against his chest… she snuggled on him, caressing the side of her head on his chest… while Jungkook’s arms stayed still on his sides… still displeased upon not knowing where she went yesterday…

“Even if I told you his name, you wouldn’t know him anyway… he’s the same beach guy that me and Soojin met once… I just went back to the beach yesterday and hang out with him”

But despite telling him, his brows arched up some more… he held on to her shoulders and about to push her to face him but she hugged him tight… doesn’t even know to herself since when she had the courage to act bold like that…

With that, he sighed and dropped his shoulders in defeat… one of his hands stayed on her shoulder while the other reached down on the blanket behind her and   covered her now exposed back…

“Who’s this guy anyway…? You still meet with him…? Are you sure he’s a good guy…? What if…-“

Worry was now clear in his voice… and Rosé smiled at it as she looked up to him and cut him from talking more.

“I just remember Seunghyun oppa in him… he’s really a good guy Jungkook… and he’s not cold like you or Taehyung…”

And upon seeing his brow arched once again, she chuckled

“Just kidding… but really, he’s a good guy… you should meet with him once…”

Jungkook watched her face for a moment… a part of him was happy to hear her speaking to him like this… she even smiles at him now without ease… but something in him feels a bit sad… thinking she was all alone with a guy he doesn’t even know….his eyes closed and he heaved out a sigh… he opened his eyes and looked down again at her, only to be welcomed with nothing but a smile in her face… with that, he felt his heart race again… that smile… he sometimes blame that smile for breaking his restraints into pieces… for making him like a lovesick kid… yet still loving that feeling…

“I just hate seeing you with some guy…”

He mumbled but enough for her to hear it… with that, she felt herself blushed … for despite the tinge of anger in his voice, she couldn’t help but to feel overwhelmed from hearing it… letting herself to freely think that it was because of jealousy… which definitely was clear from his tone…

And upon realizing his words, he cleared out his throat and sighed… “Today… who are you going to meet with…?”
Rosé pulled out from their hug, still holding on to the blanket, she looked over to the clock… Jennie’s probably waiting for her now… she agreed to meet her before lunch yet she’s now probably late for it…

“I’m going to meet with Jennie… she told me she needs to tell me something…”
“Ms. Kim…?”
Jungkook asked back… trying to remember if she’s really the person she’s talking about… he saw her nodded and before he could even ask more she beat him to it.

“Can I go…?”

She looked like a daughter asking her dad for permission… Jungkook looked to the side and let out a sigh in disappointment… he really wants her to stay for the whole day with him…

“I can’t…?”

She asked him again… with now a clear sadness in her voice… the smile on her face was also long gone as she looked down… and it quickly raised alarm in him…

“I was just worried about her since she didn’t attend the class for the whole week…”

She suddenly looked up which startled him a bit.

“But it’s okay… I’ll just call her to know how she is…”

She told him with an obvious forced smile in her lips… Jungkook’s lips curved into a smile… he shook his head a bit before coming closer to her and reached her…

Rosé’s eyes widen a bit when she felt his lips touched her forehead… he caressed the back of her head gently before pulling away from her and face her.

“Of course you can…”

He told her with nothing but tenderness in his voice now… Rosé looked up at him and her lips quickly went into a sweet smile upon realizing his words…

“Just don’t stay too long in there arasso…”
She quickly nodded at his words until after a while… silence enveloped them… His gaze wandered on her figure… the heat inside him still hasn’t subsided yet…
and the way she looked right now didn’t help him to ease that heat in him…

“Do you really have to go…?”

His voice was deep… never had he seen himself feeling desperate about such thing… leaving his wife confused about his tone…

Jungkook eyes settled his gaze on her lips… she spoke of something but as if he was too drown in thinking of what he wanted to do with those lips, he was too deaf to hear her…

“Jungkook…?”

That’s when he snapped out from his trance… he cleared out his throat and immediately looked away from her… started to shift his mind away and started to look for his clothes…

Rosé immediately looked away when Jungkook pulled himself out of the bed… her cheeks blushed upon realizing that they were still both naked under their sheets… her hands played with the blanket on her chest as she waited for him…she heard him wore his clothes and when she was certain that he’s now clothed, she turned back to his way only to be greeted by a kiss on her lips…

Jungkook smiled between the kiss… the surprise look on her face… he could never

get tired from looking at her and from feeling her lips against his… He pulled out from their kiss and tapped her head…
“Go on… you don’t want Ms. Kim to wait too long… do you..?”

She bit her lower lip and nodded… still the blush on her cheeks were clear… she hesitated to stand up from the bed… with him watching her, she couldn’t move an inch…

She then heard him chuckled before he turned around and walked towards their clothes that were scattered on the floor… she almost laugh… first time seeing her husband walking around with only a pair of boxers… but she saved it as she took the opportunity to stand up and ran towards their bathroom…

Another smile crept on his lips upon hearing the bathroom door closed… couldn’t count in himself how many times he had smiled this morning… but seeing the woman he loves each day would be even worth a million smiles…

--

Another giggle escaped her lips upon remembering everything from earlier… and she was in the middle of taking a shower when she almost jumped upon feeling a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist…

She instantly looked over her shoulder and surprised to see Jungkook who’s also now drenched behind her…

“Jungkook what are you…-“

She was cut off when he turned her around… eventually her back hit the wall as he pinned her on it and without another word, he took her lips with his…

Her eyes immediately went wide…both hands were placed on his shoulder… and her cheeks instantly flushed red upon realizing that they’re both naked under the running water…

He nibbled on her already swollen lips… took a slight bite on her lower lip before he broke out from their kiss… one of his arms was still wrapped along her waist while the other was up on the side of her face with his hand caressing her cheek…

“On second thought, I think she won’t mind you being late…”

His deep voice tickled her ear… he caressed his cheek with hers… blowing his hot breath on her earlobes… he thought he could get through without her for a while… but he never felt the extreme need to touch her before… he just wanted to feel the same exact contentment he felt from last night… wanted to at least prove to himself that they’re really one now…

She could only close her eyes, gasped upon feeling his hardness brushed along her entrance when he spread her legs with his… her arms wrapped along his neck, her hands immediately reached up to the back of his head, placing her head on one of his shoulders as slowly, she felt herself succumb to the forming pleasure she’s feeling inside…