3

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light I realized that this was not my room. I hear the slight movement of the person laying next to me. Shit what happened last night. I turn over to see a bare chest Harry Styles. Holy mother of god, I shagged Harry freaking Styles. I slowly and quietly get out of the bed. I grab all my clothes and quickly throw them on. Before I leave his room I look over to the beautiful man sleeping. I whisper 'goodbye Harry' before I leave his home.

My head was killing, and my phone is at 3 percent great, and Harry lives in Tribeca which isn't the farthest to my apartment so I decide to walk instead of getting a taxi and waiting in traffic.

It took about an forty minutes to get to my apartment. I slowly walked up to my apartment being extremely careful on the stairs.

Once I get into my apartment I go straight to the bathroom and take a warm shower. After I'm done with my shower I put on sweats and lay in my room forcing myself to study for my exam on Monday.

After about an hour or so, Sophie barges into my room.

"God, you scared me" I hold my chest.

"Good your home, I went to find you yesterday but you must of left. Then you didn't text me back today so I was worried"

"Ohh uh yep I'm all good my phone must of died and I've been studying" I decide to skip past my one night stand with Harry Styles because the shed think I was crazy.

"Ok I'll leave you to studying" Sophie says.

"K. Thanks" I said as I looked back down at my textbooks.

About three hours later, I decide that I've studied enough for today.

"Soph, wanna order pizza and have a girls night in?" I ask

"Yes that sounds perfect" she squealed. After we got our pizza we ate half of it.

"So Quinn, I know you said you were studying but before Brandon and I left I saw you with some guy" Sophie nudged me.

"Ohhh well I bumped into a guy and we kinda talked for a bit then we left together..." I trail on.

"You finally got lucky huh" she laughed.

"God your making it sound like I'm a virgin and just lost it" I roll my eyes.

"Girl last guy you slept with was Sam and that was over a year ago" I sigh at the thought of my ex. Him and I dated throughout junior year of high school and then we broke up at the beginning of sophomore year of college. He went to college in Miami and his words 'couldn't resist all the hot babes' cheated on me. I broke up with his sorry ass.

"I just don't like one night stands" I shrug.

"Whoever that guy is must've been special or just really hot then" actually Soph, he's both.

"I guess, doesn't matter though not like I'll see him again"

"You never know" yeah she's right but let's be real Harry and I seeing each other again is never gonna happen, but at least I got to meet one of my idols.