45

May 2022

"Are you ready? Today's the big day" Sophie says while I'm getting my hair and makeup done.

"I've never been more ready" I smiled. Today I'm finally getting to marry the love of my life. After Harry proposed we decided to wait to get married. We waited till after his tour finished and he finished filming for his movies.

We are getting married in the same place as Anne and Robin got married. It makes Harry feel closer to Robin. The wedding is small only close family and friends.

Thankfully we've kept everything wedding secret and under wraps so there are no paparazzis here.

"Are you scared or nervous?" Soph asks.

"No I actually feel really calm and content, I think it's just because I've been planning for over a year now and I'm just glad that the days finally here and I can finally call Harry my husband," she nods, "were you nervous when you married Brandon?"

"A bit but not because of him but because of all the planning and just wanting everything perfect, because you know me"

"A perfectionist" we laugh.

"Okay your all ready, just need the dress on then your ready to walk down that aisle." The hair and makeup artist says turning me around to show me my hair and makeup. My makeup is pretty natural looking just with some more glitter, and my hair was a half up half down curled into beach waves.

"Someone's here to see you" Gemma says opening the door and in walks my mom, Anne who is holding Charlie.

"Mumma" Charlie says, with her slight Britsh accent coming through.

"Char." Anne hands me Charlie, who has her Barbie doll of Harry in her hand. "Have you been good for your grandma's?" I ask her. Currently Harry and I have been going through her terrible two phase. Sometimes she can be quite a lot to handle and she is quite a sassy one. Charlie shakes her head up and down.

"Was she?" I asked my mom.

"She was good" my mom answers, smiling.

"Good" I nod. "Have you seen daddy?" I ask Charlie.

"Yes he wa- in a black and ight (white) suit" she smiles playing with her Harry Barbie doll.

"He was?" I ask Charlie and she nods with a huge smile.

"Speaking of suits you need to get into the dress" Sophie says coming out of the dressing room in her pink silk bridesmaids dress, along with Gemma.

"You two look beautiful," I smile hugging both of them, "I'm so glad to have you two as my bridesmaids"

"I'm so glad to finally be your bridesmaid" Sophie cheers.

"I second that" Gemma adds.

"Ok Quinn you real do need to get dressed we are running behind on time" Sophie says pushing me towards the dressing room.

My dress. It's gorgeous. I tried on about fifty dresses. I didn't think I was going to find one. That was until I saw the dress, my dress as I was walking out.

Sophie helps me get into my dress. It's a gorgeous strapless, white and cream mermaid, bohemian styled dress.

"Are you ready?" Sophie asks everyone leaving the dressing room. After a series of 'yes' I walk out.

 After a series of 'yes' I walk out