6

A week later - New Years

The day after I took the test I went to the doctors and they confirmed that I was pregnant. They said I was about six weeks along. I then spent the rest of the week at home. I'd gotten used to going to the bathroom to spill out my guts. It's become a second nature now. Yesterday Sophie came home and I basically told her everything she already knew. Today is NewYear Eve and we were planned to go out and party but me being knocked up doesn't help.

"Quinn you should come still, obliviously you don't have to drink" I shake my head no.

"No go out and if I went out and didn't drink people would be suspicious and I don't want people to know yet, so just tell everyone that I'm not feeling good and that I have the flu" I say.

"Ok well if you aren't gonna come then I'm gonna go and leave" I nod as she heads out the door. I watch old Friends episodes and eat some food which I ended up throwing back up. Geez it's like everything I use to eat I can't keep down anymore. My new best friend has became saltine crackers.

@quinnmonroe: being sick isn't the best way to start the new year :(Liked by: @sophiedyl and 3,538 moreComments:@sophiedyl: love ya bb 💕@bedwards: get well soon and 167 more

Liked by: @sophiedyl and 3,538 more
Comments:
@sophiedyl: love ya bb 💕
@bedwards: get well soon
and 167 more

After I post on instagram, I decide to try and figure out a way to contact Harry. I basically stalked every fan account about him and his whereabouts. Turns out he's in Tokyo. Who knows how long he'll be there for. Plus who knows when he'll come back to New York.

I could dm Harry but he gets thousands of messages each day and isn't very active on social media so he'll never see it.

I put my hand on my stomach. "Don't worry baby I'm gonna take care of you with or without a dad."

Who knew that in such a short time of knowing I'm going to be a mother I'd fall in love with this baby of mine. My dad left when I was only a toddler, my child will be just fine without one. "I'll protect you and be the best mom I can be" I say to my stomach, "I can do this"