29

Four Days later.

Yesterday Harry left, and let's say that was the longest and worst day with Charlie I've had. Being by yourself the whole time without any help is much harder. She woke up four times last night, giving me about an hour of sleep.

So far she has been good, so hopefully she will be better today,

After I fed her a morning bottle, I got her dressed. After she finished her bottle I put her in the swing and bouncer chair. I made myself a quick breakfast, which was just some fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt. After I finished eating I washed my dishes and put them away.

I then grabbed Charlie and brought her into Harry and I's room. She looked so cute in her little outfit I just couldn't help myself and took about a hundred photos.

@quinnmonroe: Charlie looked too cute not to post 👶🏻 Liked by: @annetwist, 137,916 moreComments: @gemmastyles: She's beautiful just like her mum     ↪️@quinnmonroe: You're too kind 💕 @hs

Liked by: @annetwist, 137,916 more
Comments:
@gemmastyles: She's beautiful just like her mum
↪️@quinnmonroe: You're too kind 💕
@hs.onlyangel: I want a baby with Harry Styles
@harry4life: it's not fair seeing others living the life you want 😩

Since Charlie fell asleep, I laid her down in the bassinet in our room.

Harry and I already packed up all of Charlie's belongings we were going to bring. He already was packed and had his luggage with him. Also most of Harry's stuff is in London. I on the other hand have all of my belongings to pack. Well most of it at least. I packed a little bit of everything. I'm bringing 3/4's of my clothes.

It takes me about two hours to finish packing.

By the time I finish Charlie wakes up from her nap which is perfect timing. Since my mom is coming over to babysit. Tonight I'm going out with Sophie at six pm, one last time before I leave.

In the meantime I fed Charlie a small bottle. After she was done with her lunch, I made a salad. Once I finished eating,I watched four episodes of friends. By that time my mom should be getting here soon.

As if on cue my phone rings.

"Hey mom, you almost here?" I ask into the phone.

"Yes, I just entered the building, I'm on my way up"

"Ok, see you in a minute then" I say as I hang up the phone.

When I hear the elevator door open I grab Charlie, holding her in my right hand.

"Hi Quinny, how are you?" My mom asks giving me a hug on my left side as I have Charlie on my right.

"I'm good, nervous but good"

"Nervous about going out for the first time or the move?"

"Both" I say truthfully.

"Everything will work out the way it's supposed to" I nod. "Now give me my granddaughter and you go off and get ready" I give Charlie to my mom, then go back into my room to get dressed.

It takes me a while to find something to wear because I didn't want to be overdressed or underdressed. I ended up, putting on a basic jean skirt and a white crop top, with white chunky heels. I didn't do much to my hair except brush it, also I put on natural makeup.

"Ok mom, does this look nice?" I ask walking into the living room.

"I think it looks great" I smile.

"Ok well I wrote down everything, that she needs and that's on the fridge.. oh and if she is causing you trouble or won't stop crying just call me and I'll come straight here" I say.

"Quinn, I got this.. go have fun with your friends" I nod and give her a hug. The I pick up Charlie.

"Bye, Char be a good girl for grandma ok" I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Go now or else you'll want to stay.. trust me" my mom say taking Charlie from my arms.

"Ok.. I'm going"