24

The next morning I woke up next to Harry.

"Good morning Quinn my mum and I are about to leave, would you like to say goodbye, if you'd rather sleep in she'd understand that?" Harry asked.

"No, I'll come say goodbye" I shake my head.

"Ok" Harry states.

"Goodbye Anne, have a safe flight home" I give her a hug.

"Thank you dear, and you'll be seeing me in a few weeks for when that baby arrives"

"I can't wait" I give her one last hug.

"Come on mum, we ought to be going or else we will miss your flight" Harry buds in.

"Ok ok I'm coming.. Goodbye Quinn" I wave goodbye as the elevator door closes.

Once Harry and Anne left I went back into Harry's room. I was on my phone going through my instagram. I haven't posted since I basically confirmed that I was having Harry's child. I was about to take a shower so I was just in a towel and my hair was having a good natural curl so I decided to take some photos and post one.

@quinnmonroe: It's been a hot sec Liked by: 26,739 peopleComments:@sophiedyl: damn girl if I didn't have a boyfriend I'd take you out      ↪️@quinnmonroe: bahaha 😂 I'm sure Brandon and I can share you @gemmastyles: You are so beautiful, I can't w...

Liked by: 26,739 people
Comments:
@sophiedyl: damn girl if I didn't have a boyfriend I'd take you out
     ↪️@quinnmonroe: bahaha 😂 I'm sure Brandon and I can share you
@gemmastyles: You are so beautiful, I can't wait to meet you properly
↪️@quinnmonroe: Same, I can't wait either
@annetwist: Gorgeous as always
@harryupdates:I can't believe Harry is gonna have a kid with her.. ugh istg not fair I should be having his kid not this b*tch
@tpwkh.s: At least with her looks and Harry's the kid won't be ugly

Some of these comments make so annoyed. I mean if I were them I'd be happy that Harry is happy and sure I'd be up set that my dreams of being with him weren't going to happen. But for his so called fans to call me a bitch is so rude. That's what I call toxic harries, ugh they are the worst.

After I take my shower I dry my hair and put on basic black leggings and a grey tank top. 

I went into Harry's closet, where we put my boxes at. Harry gave me space in his closet for me to put my clothes at. I start to unpack my clothes, putting hangers on them then hanging it on the rack. I hanged all the dresses and nicer shirts up, while I folded my jeans, leggings, shorts, and t-shirts on the shelves.

When I was a third of the way done my stomach started to cramp. It wasn't super painful just annoying.

"Ugh sweetie, I don't know what type of kick that is but it's not enjoyable" I say to my belly. I ignore the annoying pressure and just focus of finishing unpacking.

By the time I was unbacked, the pressure was still constant and my back was aching.

I was starting to get concerned, I had no clue if this is normal, it sure doesn't feel normal