35

"Quinn, love we're here" Harry soft tone says waking me up.

"We are?" He nods, "how long was I asleep?" I ask.

"About four hours"

"I'm sorry, was Charlie up the whole time?"

"No she was asleep most of it, woke up about forty minutes ago at 6 am."

"You could've woke me up" Harry shrugs.

"Well if I did that then it wouldn't have been daddy daughter time" I laugh.

"Are we going to get our of the plane or.." I ask because I'm not entirely sure of why we are just staying if the plane has landed.

"We are getting extra security. I don't want to risk it especially since this is the first time us three being out in public together"

"How many people will be here it's a quarter to seven in the morning?"

"Probably not much, mostly business men and women but you never know" he shrugs.

"Mr. Styles, we have your security team ready and we already have you bags sent to car" a flight attendant stated.

"Thank you" Harry smiles. "Shall we go"

"We shall" I mock.

"You know, I don't know why you make fun of my accent when your wish you had it" He smirks.

"I do not" I laugh while grabbing all of mine and Charlie's belongings and putting it in her bag.

"Wow you really aren't a great example for our daughter"

"Excuse me"

"You're not a good example for our daughter with all this lying" I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Styles, now lets go I don't want to be on the plane any longer." I sigh as I take Charlie from Harry's arms and into her carrier.

"As you wish ma'lady" he bows and I laugh.

I think to myself, 'god I love this man'. "Alrighty then let's go"

"After you" Harry says holding his arm out so Charlie and I can go first. After Charlie, Harry, and I exit the private jet, we are escorted into the airport. As we are about halfway through a girl roughly about fifteen years old stops us.

"Oh my god Harry, may I have a picture with you as long as you aren't busy?" The girl asks.

"Sorry but Mr. Styles can't at the moment" one of the security guards stated.

"Oh" the girl frowns. I feel so bad for her. I was and still am a fan, I would be so sad to see Harry and not get to talk and get a picture with him. I tug on his arm and gesture my head towards the girl. Harry nods and let's go of my hand.

"Hi, sorry about them they are very protective of me"

"Oh it fine, I can believe I saw you here" Harry chuckles.

"What's your name?" Harry asked.

"Kaylie"

"Well Kaylie it was a pleasure talking to ya' love, now would you like a photo?" The girl nods and gets out her phone.

"Here I'll take it" I suggest and Kaylie hands me her phone. I took about ten photos, so she'd have multiple to choose from. I give Kaylie her phone back.

"Thank you so much" Kaylie beams.

"No problem"

"Well I really should be going" Harry says.

"Ok I just want to say that I thank you and that I think you two are a great couple, oh and I can't wait for your new music"

"Thank you and have a great day love" Narry smiles and waves goodbye to Kaylie as we continue onto the car.

When we got into the car, Harry got Charlie's carrier/carseat settled, him and I got into the car. We stay silent for majority of the car ride, mostly because I was too involved looking at my surroundings and seeing England for the first time.

When we got home, I thought the house looked very Harry like. Though it is much larger from the New York apartment.

"Do you like it, we can totally redecorate and make this feel more like home for you"

"Harry it beautiful, honestly it feels more like home here than New York mainly because there is a lot more pictures and decorations" I noticed.

"That's cause I spend most of my time here"

"Show me to Charlie's room because I need to change her diaper and then feed her, I'm sure her schedule is going to be messed up but since she is younger hopefully she'll get used to it"

"Hopefully, and it upstairs" he states and take Charlie out of her carrier and into his hands while we head upstairs. "Second door on the right" I nod and slowly open it. I haven't yet seen her room so I'm excited.

"Do you like it? Mum and Gemma decorated most of it"

"Harry it's perfect"

"I'll be sure to let mum and Gem know you approve" He laughs. I change Charlie's dirty diaper, then Harry feeds her. Around noon Charlie then falls asleep for her afternoon nap.

Harry and I during this time we're eating lunch.

"So once we are all settled here I was thinking having like party or get together, with some of my close friends family so you can get to know them"

"That sounds nice"

"Really that great because I already told everyone to come a week from today"

"Why am I not surprised, Harold"