32

The next morning.

When I returned home last night, I relieved my mom of staying awake and she went right to bed, as did I after taking a quick showing and brushing my teeth.

I woke up at about 6:30 in the morning, to Charlie's soft cry. I got out of bed and walked across the hall into Charlie's room.

"Morning Charlie" i said picking her up out of her crib. She stopped crying once she was in my arms. After i changed her dirty diaper, I brought her into the living room and placed her in the swing chair. I start to make Charlie her morning bottle when my mom walks in and stops me.

"Grandma is here so I'll make her a bottle and feed her.. you can go do whatever you want for an hour or two"

"Really are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes I got this" I smile.

"Thank you I'm gonna go to the gym" I say hurrying off to my room. I put on a pair of running shorts, a grey sports bra, and a oversized t-shirt for when I'm in the hallways.

"Ok mom I'll be back in about an hour" I say as I get into the elevator and head down to the gym.

An Hour Later

As I finished my work out, I clean up my area, then leave the gym. Right as I leave I see the one and only Blake Lively or as I know her as Serena Van Der Woodson. I knew that it was a rumor that her and other celebrities loved her but I've never seen them or asked Harry. I'm honestly in awe. She's so gorgeous.

"Hi" Blake said smiling.

"Hello" I smile back at her as she enters the gym and I exit.

"Mom guess who just said 'hi' to me when I was leaving the gym?" I said as I entered the living room.

"Who.. if it's John Stamos I'll be right back because I'd have to go say hi" I laugh.

"No it was Blake Lively!" I squealed.

"Is she the blonde from that show you'd watch?" I nod.

"Yes it was so cool I was walking on tan d she was walking and in and politely said hi and I obviously said hello then we went along with what we were doing.. I should've asked for a photo ughhhhhh" my mom laughs.

"I'm sure you will see her again at some point.. now go get a shower and get dressed you, Charlie, and I are gonna go out for one last girls day" I nod and jog off into Harry's room.

After I shower I get dressed in basic denim shorts, white t-shirt, and a black jacket.

After I got dressed I went into the living room and took Charlie out of her swing chair and into her room. I changed her diaper and got start to get her dressed until my mom stops me.

"Quinn I bought this have her wear it" my mom hands me the baby clothes.