16

Two days later

After our Friends marathon Harry went back home to his place in Tribeca. Since then we haven't saw each other. I had work at Vogue and Harry spent the day recording a song.

The big stuff for the baby's room was delivered today at Harry's so him and I are gonna figure out our daughters room.

He was persistent on picking me up, instead of my driving or walking. He said he was going to be here in thirty minutes.

I got dressed in black athletic leggings and oversized Yankees t-shirt, that wasn't quite oversized anymore due to my bump but it still looked fine, I also put on black vans. By the time I was dressed and ready Harry was already here.

Once I got down the stairs, I found Harry's car and got in. We didn't talk much but instead we both song to music.

"Quinn"

"Yep"

"You should really leave the singing to me, my ears hurt" Harry said as we were walking into his Apartment complex.

"Hey, you are talking to grass number three from the Lion King a matter of fact" I snort.

"See if you were number one I say you were better but since your not.." I playfully punch his upper arm as we get into the elevator.

"Ouch, that hurt" he jokes.

"You'll survive." I say as the doors open to Harry's gigantic loft.

"Ok so I already built everything that needed to be built, so all we have to do is decide where to put it" Harry says as we walk into the baby's room.

"If you built it I don't know if it's safe then" I joke.

"Haha.. I already made sure it was safe and not going to break once their is baby inside."

"Ok good.. now I'm going to tell you where to put stuff and you'll move it there" I state.

"Now I want the crib on the wall in front of the window" I point telling him where to exactly I want it.

"No it would look better on this wall in the middle" I shake my head no.

"Just do what say, c'mon chop chop" I clap.

"Fine" Harry sighs and moves the crib. "There it's just how you asked" Harry says

"Hmmm.. I don't like it move it to that wall and put it in the middle"

"Quinn I said that from the beginning" Harry sighed.

"Oh well" I shrug.

After some more back and forth bickering on how we should set up the nursery we finally come to a conclusion.

"I like it" I smile

"I like it" I smile.

"I sure hope you do, because I'm not moving anything else"

"Ok, ok but I have one more piece of decoration that I think will make the room" I say as I walk into the living room and grab the item that was in my bag. "K I got it now keep your eyes closed and put your hands out" Harry complies. I put the last piece in his hands. "Ok now open."