28

One and a half months later. (Mid September)

The past 6 weeks has been crazy and tiring. We left the hospital four days after Charlie was born. Harry's mom, stayed for a two weeks. She was great help, especially in the beginning while I was still sore from my surgery. My mom has work so she could only stay one day after we got home. Thankfully Charlie was a good baby for the most part. She only cried when she was hungry or needed something.

I did end up fully moving out of my apartment after my lease was up.

Harry, Charlie, and I made a good system. Harry and I always took turns to get Charlie when she would wake up at nights. She was just now starting to sleep through the night which was nice. I always work out during her naps, while Harry does some work stuff. I also work out at night once she is put to bed. It's safe to say my body is back to normal. Honestly I look more fit now than I did before.

Ever since Harry confirmed I was the mother of his child, I have gotten a lot more attention. I now have 800,000 followers on Instagram. I hadn't posted since the day I went into preterm labor. I had so many dm's. Most were hate messages, saying I was ugly, that I'm a slut, whore, the list goes on. Though I did get some which were congratulating me on Charlie. I had famous celebrities wishing me all the best too, like: James Corden, Kacey Musgraves, and Ed Sheeran. I freaked out when I saw their kind messages. But what I flipped out to, was getting a notification that Liam followed me, the he dm'd me say congrats and that when Charlie is older that her and Bear should have a play date. Obviously I said yes and that I could not wait.

This leads to today.

"Harry, should I post this?" I ask, showing him the photo of me at the gym.

"I say yes, because you look hot" I blush.

"Thank you" I give him a kiss. 

@quinnmonroe: I think it's safe to say I got my body back :) pic creds @sophiedyl Liked by: @harrystyles, 204,683 moreComments:@sophiedyl: that's the first and last time I'll let you drag me to work out 🏋️‍♀️ that shit is too tiring plus you work...

Liked by: @harrystyles, 204,683 more
Comments:
@sophiedyl: that's the first and last time I'll let you drag me to work out 🏋️‍♀️ that shit is too tiring plus you work out in the middle of the day or late at night idk how you do it
    ↪️@quinnmonroe: Only time I can is when the baby is sleeping lol mom life
@gemmastyles: You look beautiful ❤️
    ↪️@quinnmonroe: <3
@harry.edward.styles: bruh she is so fit I can't even loose five pounds let alone imagine losing all that baby weight.
@harry4life: This girl has the life I'm dreaming of having a perfect body and having Harry's kid

I put my phone down when I hear Charlie cry.

"I got her" I tell Harry as I go into Charlie's room.

"Hey Char, did you have a good nap" I say picking her up. I changed her diaper and then brought her out into the living room and sit on the couch next to Harry.

"Hello princess, come to dad" Harry says as I give her to him. "Hey Quinn, I have to go to Mexico"

"Mexico, why?" I'm very confused.

"I have to film a music video for my song Lights Up, I'll only be there for two day's, but.."

"But what" I urge.

"I need to go to London, that where I spend most of my time and that's where I need to be.. I have my album coming out in December and I have to film music videos for sone of the songs.. I have to get back to work" Harry explains to me.

"When do you have to go?"

"In three days" I sigh.

"And you're just now telling me?" I cross my arms.

"It wasn't set in stone but last night Jeff called me and confirmed it"

"Ok, so what do you want me to do?"

"Well I was thinking that maybe.. you'd two would come with me to Mexico for two days.. then go to London for however long I need to be there" Harry states.

"Harry.. my life is here, my friends, my family, my job" I sigh, "I'm not going to drop everything to follow you around the world"

"I thought I was your family." Harry looks down.

"Of course you are.. I just.. I don't know it's just a lot to basically tell someone that 'I need you to pick up your life and follow me around the world, oh and it's happening in three days' you need to give me some time to think"

"Ok that's understandable" Harry nods

"Plus it would take forever to pack everything, get new nursery for your home in London" I point out.

"Actually when I went down to London a for a few, you know before Charlie was born," I nod, "I went shopping with my mum and Gemma and they helped me set up a nursery"

"Harry are you serious, you had this all planned didn't you" I smile.

"Well not exactly, I just knew I would have to go back to London eventually that's where most of my time is spent well there and Los Angeles I also have a nursery set up in that home too"

"You really thought about us didn't you" he nods. "God it's going to be hard to not go with you now" I laugh.

"Is that a yes?" Harry smirks. He holds up Charlie to my face, "come on mommy, don't be stubborn and let's go with daddy" Harry says in a high pitch voice imitating a child's voice.

"Ok ok, I'll go if you stop using that voice it's creepy" I say grabbing Charlie.

"You'll come?" Harry's sounds so hopeful.

"Yes, but I need more than three days" I explain.

"How about I'll go to Mexico film the music video, then fly back here and then we can go to London together?" Harry asks.

"Ok, that would give me more time to say goodbye to my mom and Sophie" I nod.

"So it's official you're coming" Harry smiles letting his dimples appear.

"Yes we are coming"

"Thank god because I love you too much to be away from you" Harry says, my mouth drops. He loves me, Harry loves me.

"Shit.." Harry mumbles under his breath. "Look Quinn I cant really take it back and say that I don't love you, because I do.. if you don't feel the same it's ok I'll unders-"

"I love you" I cut Harry off.

"Don't be fuc-" he covers Charlie's ears, causing me to laugh. "Don't be fucking with me"

"I'm not, I love you Harry Edward Styles" I sat leaning over him (being careful of Charlie on his lap) and give him a sweet and passionate kiss.

"You're amazing" Harry compliments.

"No, we're amazing"