7

Four months later (24 weeks pregnant)

The last four months since I found out about my pregnancy have been whirlwind. About a three weeks after I found out I told my mom. She freaked out (and not in a good way) but said she would help me and would have my back which was good.

Sophie and Brandon have moved in together which leaves me in the apartment by myself. I was really nervous on how I was gonna pay because my job was a internship at Vogue Magazine doesn't make enough to cover the place by myself and care for a baby. Thankfully my mom had saved up money for me to go to college which I ended up not using all of it since I got a scholarship. I was basically set financially for a whole year. I graduate at the end of this month. After that I have talked with my employers at Vogue and they said that I do a great job and that I will have a permanent position as an Editor after I get off maternity leave.

All of my friends and family know I'm pregnant except one person, Harry. I know he was in New York for some Rock and Roll Hall of Fame thing. I went over to his house and the security guards were basically like why is some crazy pregnant chick here. They didn't believe me, I mean I wouldn't either. I'm sure thousands of people say they are having Harry's kid. At this point I've come to conclusion that my little girl won't have a dad. Oh yeah, I also found out that it's a girl. I can't wait to decorate Sophie's old room.

"Quinnnnnnnnnn Marie Monroooooooe" Sophie said my middle name gosh she must be mad.

"Sophie what do you want and also you really should stop barging in and using your spare key." I roll my eyes.

"Your baby daddy is in town"

"Harry's in New York, why?" I ask, truthfully I kinda gave up on trying to find him.

"Ughhhhhh the Met Gala is tonight and he's attending which means he is here in New York." She explains.

"Oh," is all I can say.

"Are going to go find him?" She asks.

"Well first of all he's probably at some fancy hotel getting ready with his other famous friends" I shrug.

"Well it wouldn't hurt to try"

"I know Soph," I nod, "now I actually need you to leave because I have to get ready for a doctors appointment" I lie, I don't have an appointment I just don't want her here and to continue talking about this.

"Ok I'll go, just think about it" I nod.

"I will, bye Sophie" I say as I walk her out of the apartment.

Once she was gone I plopped back down on my bed and resume watching Friends. Sophie's right I should try and find Harry, but do I want to tell him? Ughhhh I hate life!

@quinnmonroe: life is hard! Liked by: @sophiedyl and 4,239 moreComments:@sophiedyl: don't be stupid <3     ↪️ @quinnmonroe: I'm never stupid and 236 more

Liked by: @sophiedyl and 4,239 more
Comments:
@sophiedyl: don't be stupid <3
↪️ @quinnmonroe: I'm never stupid
and 236 more

My phone started to ring and it was Sophie calling.

"Hey Sophie.." I say into the phone.

"Did the doctor appointment turn into a photo shoot in your room?" She sarcastically asked.

"Umm yea they called said they had some type of overbook or something like that.." I lie.

"Hmm," she knows I'm lying, "at least those pictures were cute you wouldn't know you were pregnant if you hadn't already known"

"Awww thanks I had them angled at a certain spot and did certain poses to try and hide it more.. though everyone basically knows so it doesn't really matter" I laugh.

"Quinn.. your distracting yourself with your real issue" I roll my eyes knowing she's right.

"I don't know what your talking about, now I really have to go you see my dad just returned home with the milk" I can hear Sophie mumbling something along the lines of something 'bitch', but I can't quite hear so I just hang up.

Ugh all jokes aside, now that I think about it what would my daughter think about her dad never being around. Would she think he didn't care, that he doesn't love her. What would I tell her that he was a good man, he died, that he doesn't know. I deserve to give her a chance to have a dad.

I'm gonna have to tell Harry one way or another.