15

"Dad?" I look up to the man who looks exactly like then man who left my mom and I when I was three.

"Q-Quinn?" He seems weary as if he wasn't completely sure if that was my name.

"I'm surprised you remembered my name" I state.

"Your all grown up and pregnant" he looked at my stomach.

"Yes a lot happens when you leave your kid at just three years old" I sass.

"I'm sorry about that, but I didn't want that life then and now I'm better I got a wife and three kids and a step son who's a lawyer" I roll my eyes.

"Look that's great that you have a great life now, I don't need to hear you gloating about it and I'm doing just fine thank you very much" I say as I walk past him.

"Doesn't look like it, you must be what early twenties and already knocked up, plus I don't see no ring, your probably wasting your life away, like mother like daughter" oh no he did not bring mom into this.

"You don't know one thing about me. For starters I just graduated at NYU, yeah that's right I have a college degree. Oh and I have a job at Vogue, you know the huge magazine that's know throughout the world," I take a breath, "and don't you dare talk about my mom like that she is a better parent than you will ever be to your new family" I yell.

"Your just an ungrateful little bitch" my father slapped me. He physically slapped me. He is no longer my father he doesn't deserve that now or never. The sperm donor get pushed into the wall but I didn't get a look at him because I was holding my face from where the sperm donor hit me.

"You don't hit a lady and if you even think about calling her those disgusting names again I wish ya luck" Harry says. His body guard and two more security officers come over and take over for Harry. Harry walks over to me and gives me a hug as I start to cry.

"Are you ok, you hurt?" Harry asks gently.

"Y-yes can we just go? I don't want to be near him any more" Harry nods as we pick up are bags and leave the mall. I was blanked out I didn't even notice Hardy stop and take a picture with a little girl who was about 12.

"Sorry, I just couldn't say no she was adorable"

"It's ok you probably just made her day, no scratch that year" I chuckle as Harry opens the trunk of his Range Rover. We put all the bags in the car then we get in and leave the mall.

"I'm sorry that happened to you Quinn, I shouldn't have left you" Harry's says while driving.

"It's fine, you wouldn't have known that was gonna happen" I shrug. "How many videos and pictures do you think their are?" I ask

"Honestly probably one or two, I didn't know about it or hear any commotion until I was walking to the bathroom to meet you. But there is probably a few of me hugging you, it will most likely start rumors. But I mean they already would've started just by us being out and about together" I nod and sigh.

"I think you need to tell the world about the baby"

"Jeff said I needed to do it soon but with him also being my friend he said it was up to me, but I don't know if I want to." Harry states.

"Why are you ashamed of us" I say gesturing to the baby and I.

"No it's not that," he sighs, "once I announce it, your life won't ever be the same and I don't want to take it away from you" Harry is literally the most caring person ever.

"Harry, I kinda have to sign up for that if I want you in our life.. which I do"

"I'm glad and I'll talk the Jeff and see what I should do and how and whatnot." Harry flies his right hand in the air.

"Hay Harry, when we get to my place do you want to come in and have a Friends marathon with me?" I ask.

"You have no idea how great that sounds"