41

The next day I woke up by myself.

"Harry?" I asked wondering where he went.

"In here love" his voice said from our hotel kitchen.

"Hey" I smile as I walk into the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine how'd you sleep?"

"Great especially with you as my human pillow" I joke.

"I like being your human pillow" Harry says.

"You do?"

"Yeah I like knowing that I have you in my arms and that you aren't going to leave me"

"Harry I'll never leave you no matter what happens your stuck with me"

"Quinn I want you to know what ever life brings to us that I love you and that I don't care what happens I'll alway be in love with you"

"I love you so much" I give him a kiss. "Ok so what's today's agenda" I say breaking the kiss.

"I was thinking that since you've never seen the city that we could go sightseeing"

"I would love too, can we go to the Louvre Museum I've always wanted to go there"

"Of course I was actually thinking that we go there first" I nod.

"When i was a kid I always thought that when I grow up that I would go to Paris and meet the love of my life and that we would get married on top of the Eiffel Tower" I laugh and Harry becomes all weird. "Jeez Harry I'm not asking you to marry me, chill out"

"Sorry" he looks down. "So about your Eiffel Tower dreams I can't promise getting married there but how about dinner"

"In the Eiffel Tower?" I ask and Harry nods. I jump and give Harry a big hug.

"So I take that as a yes to dinner"

"Yes, it's a yes for dinner"

"Great now let's get dressed for are day out in Paris" Harry dramatically says running to the bedroom.

Later that night.

"I can't believe we saw everything we did in one day." I say as we walk to Eiffel Tower.

"It's crazy what you can do when you're determined" he laughs, "hold on let me take a photo of you in front of the tower" Harry stops us. He takes a few of me and I take a few of him, then we take a selfie of us in front of it.

@quinnmonroe: je t'aime ❤️Comments disabled

Comments disabled

"Shall we go inside?" Harry asked.

"We shall"

When we get seated inside the restaurant Harry and I each order a glass of white wine.