6.

Aries.

I kissed him, I finally gathered the little courage I had and I kissed him. I didn't think it would leave him stunned but I guess he still got the message, at least I hope he did.

Yesterday night was amazing and being with Heathen even more so amazing, though we watched some weird documentary, not my best choice but I still enjoyed it.

For once I had a good night and no nightmares to keep me up all night. I was glad that it didn't ruin my happiness and I got enough sleep to go to Heathen's house and nag him.

I looked at the chair by the dresser and saw the sweater Heathen gave me, its really big on me but I like how warm and fuzzy it felt with his scent drenched in it.

I was not going to be giving that back as long as I live. So I got out of bed with a smile and did my morning routine, skipped breakfast, and headed into town, I needed to get a few books for Heathen.

The morning fog had already lifted and the sun was shining brightly just like the smile on my face, I think people might assume I'm crazy with the smile plastered on my face.

I got in the shop and checked everything, I needed to restock some bookshelves but that would have to wait.

After getting the books I wanted from the shop, I walked toward Heathen's house, I always wondered why he chose to live alone than at the packhouse, but I realized it after the first day he walked up to me and only said one word.

I didn't want to think of that anyway, so instead I focused on how shit scared I was about meeting Heathen's sister, which was worse than thinking about other things, like how I would want to touch those freaking abs of his.

The door was open so I made myself at home.
Went to train wolves. The note had been placed on the kitchen island. It made my heart swoon knowing he at least thought about me.

With my smile and more vigor to do work, I began cleaning the house. It wasn't that much since Heathen wasn't messy, all I had to do was pick up books and some clothes along with dusting.

Assuming his sister and possibly mate were coming and staying the night, I cleaned one of the bedrooms and put fresh sheets. I felt like a good housewife right in that moment.

Though ridiculous, the thought wasn't so bad to daydream on.

After cleaning I found my way to the kitchen and made breakfast for two but with extra, my grandmother always told me to be ready to receive guests.

After making breakfast, I decided to wait for Heathen, so I sat down, got comfortable with the blanket and a book.

"Good Morning." I was startled a bit before calming myself and looked up to see Heathen with a smile, sweaty, all that sweat dripping down his defined chest, passing down his abs to that sinful V line, man that bulge.

"Your appreciation is welcome." I couldn't believe the smirk on his face, he definitely caught me starring and it made me flush.

So I decided to be smooth. "I'm glad it is, good morning." He nods and we stay like that, just staring into each other's eyes.

"You do know, you can just kiss right, you both want to do it." And Axel ruined the moment. "Morning Axel." He mischievously smiled at me making Heathen groan.

"Go shower, I will heat up breakfast." He nods and goes to shower leaving me with Axel. "Say it Axel I can feel you almost vibrating and bursting at the seams." He laughs as I turn on the coffee maker.

"So you and Heathen like a thing now, getting there, working to get there, what's going on?" I chuckle at his expectancy like a puppy wagging its tail.

"I don't know what we are yet, we do hang out more than usual and we do hug, I kissed his cheek but that about it." He seemed to draw back a bit before his eyes were dead serious.

"Please don't toy with his emotions if you aren't planning forever with him, if you're gonna get a mate then don't lead him on." I knew Axel cared about Heathen.

Him coming off as protective toward him didn't make me feel offended, it made me feel better knowing that if Axel was warning me about not breaking his heart then, Heathen might be considering us.

"I won't Axel, I promise but just so you know, I will cut off his balls if he doesn't treat me right and is doing this for just a short time." He laughed nervously and nods.

I wasn't sure what I was with Heathen but one thing was for sure, I wasn't toying with him or his feelings, I was in this completely if he was to have me, that is.

Heathen walks in freshly cleaned and hair styled, that was a fine god right there. "Sit we have shopping to do after this, Axel you're welcome to join us." He nods and I serve him breakfast as well.

"So you guys are going shopping?" I nod and Heathen groans. "I don't think he likes it very much." Axel and I laugh as the alpha glared at him.

"What? You always complain when Danny drags you shopping." I could tell Heathen didn't want to ever do what Axel mentioned.

"He's going to have to suck it up and come along willingly or not, we can't make dinner with anything stocked in this house, it's all breakfast and dessert food." I smile toward Heathen who had just finished his third pile of pancakes.

I secretly do like a man who can eat and this one does, no doubt about it.

"This is delicious, I should come to your house more for breakfast." Heathen whipped around so fast a normal human neck would've broken, he glares at Axel pointing at him with a fork.

"Okay fine, I won't do it, why do you have to be so territorial." He was an alpha its in his blood.

Breakfast went smoothly after Heathen ate his second plate of eggs and breakfast sausages. I'm starting to consider buying more for breakfast.

We took his car toward the Shopping center, which was a bit off ways from Sydney Falls. Walmart had to do. I checked for my card in my wallet before I could put it back Heathen snatched it from me and gave me a shiny gold card.

I silently promised I wasn't going to go ape shit because of the things I could buy with the card.

Restraint Aries. Restraint.

We walked in and I jumped inside the cart, the weird looks I got, I didn't care about, as long as Heathen smiled. "We need milk, a ton of other stuff, don't forget sausage, and ice cream, Nutella would be lonely without it."

I could hear him faintly chuckle as we continued shopping and throwing things in the cart with me in it. "Can we get chocolate cake mix." I was scolded silently like a child, with only his eyes.

I think it was because I had a lot of treats in the cart. "Awww look at them, they're so cute together." A girl with her friends giggled moving past us.

I took out my phone and stole a few shots of Heathen holding ice cream, it was instantly my new wallpaper. "You could've asked, I would've given you a private viewing." There he goes again, the only time he speaks, he makes my cheeks flare up.

"Don't do that." I pout and his lips kiss my forehead, it was a simple gesture but it meant a lot to me. A lot of times I hated being touched but with Heathen, being constantly around him.

I'm getting more and more comfortable knowing I'm safe with him, at least my wolf thinks so too.

And I wouldn't deny it.

+++

LMJ