15.

Heathen.

The moment we open our hearts to the possibility of love, we tend to find out that it's easier to love and be loved in return. A few days ago I told the one I love that I loved him and his response made me the happiest man around.

"I love you too, Alvares Ivey Heathen."

His response solidified my plan which I was now enforcing. I enlisted the help of Axel and Danny so that Aries won't know what I have planned the night he's all moved in

"I need you to be as discreet as possible you two, Aries cannot know about this, or I will have your heads." They frantically nod. "Good, Axel get on the road, I already told Cornell and Marquee that you'll be visiting them." He nods.

"Be careful and call me." Danny kisses his mate passionately. I would've been jealous a while ago but I have my own soon to be official mate to violate in any way I deem fit.

Axel walks out leaving Danny to squeal. "I can't believe it's happening, you're finally settling down, and oh I love the ring you chose, it suits him." I chuckle watching Danny already plan my wedding in his head.

"I'm so happy for you Heathen, you and Ari deserve this, and the pack is already raving about you two, it wasn't going to be long." He squeals again and I groan. I glare at him and he settles down.

"I won't breathe a word I promise." I chuckle looking at him then I pick up the second heartbeat from Danny and the change in scent. He was pregnant.

"Congratulations." I nod toward him gesturing to his stomach. "You finally noticed your nephew huh?" He glares at me and I narrow my eyes.

"Fine I'm not holding it on you since you gave me great news." He mildly squealed. "You're going to be a great dad." He nods with a smile. "So will you, I'm assuming you want your own litter." I chuckle knowing it was a plan for the future.

I wanted kids obviously but for now, I wanted to make sure I had the one to make kids with, wolf pups didn't come by stork, there is a lot of lovemaking I'm looking forward to if we are trying for a pup. I smile at the thought.

"Why are you smiling like that, you know it still amazes me how you have that beautiful smile and still didn't smile before." I groan looking at him, I had nothing to be happy about.

"I can't read you like that weird thing you have with Ari, Heathen, give me verbal answers." He lightly glares at me. I loved the fact that only two people could read my expressions one exceeded the norm and the other has had practice.

Aries could read me exceedingly well and Emma has had time to know without me saying a word, or she just uses the link.

"I'm sorry, I meant to say that I had nothing to be happy about, it was always Alpha Heathen with wolves who threw themselves at me but couldn't hold my interest or they got scared." I chuckle at the last part and so does Danny.

"Let's be honest, I'd be scared too if I didn't know you, you're huge and full of ink, your person is intimidating enough without even showing your wolf, that's why they ran." But one stuck around.

"Yeah but Aries stuck around, he wasn't afraid, my baby poked and poked for the fun of it, forcing me to do things, and bit by bit my wolf wanted him and so did I." I reply with a smile.

"You're so whipped with him." He chuckles. I was indeed in love with Aries that's why I sent Axel to buy those rings in SandBury, though he could've bought them in Algiers they didn't have what I want.

And none of what I saw made me see Aries wearing it.

I had finally figured what I wanted and knowing no one was going to come and take him from me made it easier for me to open up and learn to love Aries, though I haven't told him about what happened to me which sent me to Sydney Falls and establishing this pack.

I know it doesn't matter, he would still love me, so when the time is right I will tell him what happened and I will find solace in him knowing the truth behind the scars on my body and the nightmares that he helps me through at night.

"I need to get home, I have an early appointment with the other pack moms, they're teaching me infant care, need to be prepared." I wave Danny off with a smile.

Slumping back I begin to imagine what my baby was up to at the moment, he would be closing his shop and walking to the packhouse to get me and we make our way to either his house to pack more boxes.

A small cry tore me away from my daydream. I walk out of my office hurriedly. "Hey baby." I kiss Aries who was walking up the stairs. "Hey,  you ready?" He asks and I nod.

"We need to check something first." He noticed the cry as well and we make our way outside to the play area of the kids. The small cry was from two kids having their first shift.

"It's a full moon tonight." Aries exclaims making his way to the two kids. The mother and father move out of the way for Aries. He crouches down to his knees next to the two.

"Hey it's okay, look at me, I know it hurts but calm down deep breaths, great you're doing awesome, now move your legs back, give them space both of you." The mother gives them space and follow Aries's directions.

I watched him with the other wolf as he helped the two kids. "Heathen shift please, wolves tend to be tenacious when they shift, they will need a form of guidance." Aries explains and I move back, remove my clothes except my boxers and shift.

I was huge as the pack liked to remind me. "Now embrace the pain, let it in, don't fight it, I know it hurts sweetheart but you're doing great." Aries coos along with the mother.

Skin changed into fur, a snout replaces facial features, bones break until two brown wolves were staggering to their feet. "Everyone let's give them room, Heathen do your thing." If I could scoff I would but then Aries would smack me.

I walked toward the two wolves, nudging them to stand and follow suit until their wobbly legs were better. They staggered for a while until they walked perfectly fine. "Great." Aries asserts and watches me with the two pups running to the pack training grounds and back.

The parents took over, Aries picked up my clothes shaking his head. "Stay here I will lock the office and get your paperwork." I obey as always and wait for him till he came back. Everyone wouldn't dare tell my wolf what to do unless you wanted to get hurt.

Aries however was different, my wolf liked him feisty and ordering us around. It wasn't much of a surprise that I liked it too, because even though he spoke whatever he wanted, there was always a level of respect he gave.

He walked back down with my clothes in hand and the bag with paperwork. "Thank you Alpha, thank you uh Aries." The parents we had helped thank us, I knew without actually being marked you couldn't exactly call Aries luna. "You're welcome." He replied warmly.

"Let's go we have boxes to pack and dinner to make." My wolf took over and gave Aries his form of a kiss which was a good licking and looking innocent after. He glares at us but sighs. "Be glad I'm in love with you." I chuckle as we make our way to his house.
.

"You'll be a great father one day." He spoke up as we walk toward his house. I was glad he thought that far ahead for us.

+++

LMJ