Epilogue.

HEATHEN.

"Babe come here quick!" Aries yelled from our bedroom upstairs, I moved as fast as I could to get to my mate who was in distress.

"What's wrong?" I questioned and he beamed a smile toward me. "Are those pre—." I asked moving closer to where he sat on the floor with six pregnancy tests, we had been trying for a while and from the looks of it months of hardcore banging had paid off.

"Are we, are we going to be?" I fumbled with my question as I couldn't get it out, tears stung my eyes, I had hoped I would have better control when this happened but no such luck. "Alpha you are going to be a Papa." He responds with tears trailing down his cheeks.

"I'm going to be a father." I mumbled testing it out. "I'm going to be a father!" I yelled crushing Aries in a hug, I was going to be a father, we were going to be parents, our very first brat. "Thank you, thank you, Aries." I kissed him deeply wanting to convey my appreciation for giving me my first pup.

"Thank you, Aries." I held him close as we both cried happy tears, we were going to be parents now, it had taken some time but we were going to be parents. "I love you, Mr. Heathen." He chuckled lightly.

"And I you, Mr. Heathen." We kissed yet again, happy for the addition to our family. "We have so much to do, the room, clothes, your schedule, diet, we need to get to the pack doctor now so he can check if everything is okay." I spoke rambling on and on.

"Slow down babe, one step at a time." I tried to calm down but I couldn't, the next alpha was on his way, I was going to be a father, and we were going to be even happier. After feeling like a kid on Hanukkah who got an all you can eat chocolate fountain, I calmed down.

"First let's get to the pack doctor and have him check you out." I stated and he nods. I was going to take care of him even more and that meant no more heavy lifting, his training still remained but everything else he would be pampered.

So I hurriedly got his shoes and jacket, lifted him up, and placed him on the bed. "No more strenuous activities except training and some good loving." He smirks. "I thought the pounding you do to me was strenuous enough." I chuckle knowing neither of us can survive days without sex.

"Would you rather go the whole six months watching me rub myself and not touch you?" I asked and his face turned pale. "Don't you dare." He retorts. "Thought so starfish." I asserted as I finished tying his vans which somehow match with mine.

He stood up to get his phone and I glared at him. "I'm not allowed to bend am I, except when doing the two things you deemed acceptable." He stated with a lopsided grin. "Yes, now come on, I already have your phone,  no bending or you get a time out." He pouts when I mentioned the time out.

"But Alpha, I hate time outs." He whines with a pout making him look even more cute with his flushed cheeks and bruised lip from our make out session. "Then you listen starfish or you get a time out." I replied and he sighs.

"Fine, but what if I have to do something that requires me to bend over or a bit strenuous." He adds and I slightly roll my eyes. "Don't get smart with me starfish, come find me when you need to do that strenuous thing." I squeeze his ass making me moan.

"Not now, we can do that later." He exclaimed, walking further ahead of me. "But I want it now." I walked further as well, groping his ass till we got to the packhouse. "Alpha not now later, when we're alone, we can even do it in that position you like." That sounded good to me.

"Promise?" I asked making my eyes and face change into the adorable and innocent one that made him cave. "Yes I do, I promise, please stop, the doctor is free come one." He tried hard to resist but he inevitably failed.

The doctor indeed was in as we got there. "Hello Alpha, luna, how may I help you?" He stated with a professional tone but still kept his respect. "Aries here is pregnant and we wanted a full medical report on him and the pregnancy, I've read that there is a need for vitamins as well so here we are." Both the doctor and my mate were baffled.

"I didn't know you knew so much about pregnancy." Aries exclaimed with a smile. "When mom had Emma I learned a lot, and I also learned even more because I wanted to be prepared for you." I explained and he chuckled.

"You surprise me yet again, but that was sweet of you to be ready for it, I'm glad you didn't lose faith in us having our own baby." I knew it was bound to happen the day I marked him. "I would never lose faith in us or you." I place a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"This is a sonogram machine, we are going to check out the future alpha with it, pull up your shirt, and let's see." I helped Aries pull up his shirt then the doc applied a liquid to his stomach, he flinched due to the cold, a wand was brought to his stomach.

"Check the screen, and there they are." We both check the screen showing a developing embryo. "They are not small." The doctor exclaimed and I smiled watching the screen.

"You are a month and a half into your pregnancy, which I'm assuming alpha you bonded with your child in this period and also noticed the change in scent." I had noticed the change but never knew I bonded with him.

"I don't recall bonding." I stated and he seemed to think. "It's like latching on to your mate, feeling overprotective more than usual, just wanting to hold him for an hour or more." He explained and Aries patted my hand. "It happened during our honeymoon but you didn't notice." He exclaimed and I remembered the feeling.

I realized why I felt so overprotective of him when we went to Europe, I had bonded with the baby. "I remember." I mumbled and the doctor smiled. "Great, I will write down your prescription and how many printouts do you want?" He asked. "Four, Emma and Terric need to know." Aries replied and I was happy he wanted my sister to know before the birth.

"Alright." The doctor left and I turned to Aries, I cleaned him up and placed his shirt back down. "So this is happening." I mumbled still feeling as if I was in a dream. "Yes it is babe, and it's going to be alright, this is the first time for both of us, we're going to make mistakes but we'll get through it together." Aries was right, there was nothing called perfect parenting.

We were obviously going to make mistakes but it wouldn't hinder us from taking care of our child and family, as long as we were together we could do it. "You're right, we can do this baby." I replied with a smile.

"Here is your prescription, and the print outs, I also put in your schedule of appointments with me, attend them all luna, I hope from now on you will take extra care of yourself for the baby." The doctor explained and I nod to him, I was going to take care of my mate and our unborn child.

"Thank you doctor and I will." Aries replied and we made our way out of the packhouse, we walked side by side talking till we got home, I wanted a great childhood for my boy or girl, I wanted them to have a life better than my own, to have everything a parent should give to their child.

Even beatings for being mischievous.

I didn't want him or her to lack the love of a father, I would do anything for him and his future siblings. When we entered the house I took Aries in my arms and climbed the stairs. "I believe you owe me something, Mr. Heathen." I spoke nibbling on his earlobe. "I believe I do Alpha Heathen."

+++

This is the end for Heathen's story, I enjoyed writing this story because it was something different from my other wolf stories, there weren't second chance mates but rather two people who found love despite their own flaws and lack of a bond, they created their own.

I know it's not completely finished but for these two it is, the story line picks up with their son.

Next Book: Savage

Follow - Vote - Comment

LMJ