"Come on Y/n, We are going to be late", Wooyoung walks quickly, taking you with him.

"Woo, it is 8:30 in the freaking morning, this better be worth it", You groan. 

Wooyoung had been babbling on and on about this day trip for two weeks now, he wanted it to be a surprise for you, he and San had been planning every last detail, even making sure to delete their computer history after they researched stuff on the topic, at this point, you had no idea what they were getting you into.

He made you close your eyes when he pulled into the parking lot, saying that the guys would be waiting at the front, after he finally parked and was finished shuffling around in the back seat, he told you to keep your eyes shut while he lead you to where ever you were going. 

"Okay Y/n, you can open them!"

You opened your eyes, wondering if you were going to regret what you were going to see.

"Wooyoung. What the actual frick are you wearing?", You look up and down at Wooyoung, confused and little surprised by the way he was dressed.

"Hey guys", San says, walking over, dressed very similar to Wooyoung, the only difference was the fact that Wooyoung had a crown.

Wooyoung fist bumps San, "Ayeee, are the others here yet?"

San nodded, "Yup, their over by the concession stand", You looked to see where San was pointing, and quite frankly, seeing a turkey leg concession stand was still not as weird as seeing Wooyoung and San dressed like they just walked out of a history book.

A western history book.

"So um, what's all this?", You raise a brow at the ensemble, "Why are you dressed like the king of England?".

 San and Wooyoung looked at each other then laughed.

Wooyoung placed a hand on your shoulder, "Oh Y/n, so uncultured, so ignorant", you slapped his hand away.

"Insult me again and San's fake sword will be lodged where the sun don't shine".

Wooyoung stepped back, "Sorry", He cleared his throat, replacing his normal voice with a thick accent, "I'm King Woo, and this is Prince Sanjook".

You rose a brow, "Why didn't you just do Korean history?"

"Korean renaissance faire is next week, don't worry, I already have my traditional hanbok pressed", San giggled. 

You cringed, "So, what do you do here exactly?".

"It's a renaissance faire, its like going back in time", Wooyoung said as you walked, "I have been going to these since middle school-"

"Why am I finding out about this now?"

Wooyoung shrugged, "There is a lot you don't know about me, not to mention, my reputation is at stake here, could you imagine what people would think if they knew about this?"

Not a single clue.

The rest of the guys were still at the concession stand, Yeosang was sitting on a bench right next to it scarfing down a turkey leg faster than you could say "huzzah". Everyone was dressed up, everyone except you.

"Hey Y/n, I didn't actually think you would come", Yunho laughed, his costume was extremely detailed, even the plastic looked like real metal.

Hongjoong stood next to you, a black cloak covering his eyes, "Greetings Y/n", he said, his eyes hidden under the cloak.

"Hongjoong, why are you dressed like that?", You scoffed.

Hongjoong sighed, removing the hood, "I forgot my costume at home, I'm now Robin Hood".

"Robin Hood? then where's your bow and arrow?"

Hongjoong rolled his eyes, "The bow is too expensive, it was either that or the cloak-"

"And you chose the cape?"

"It's a cloak."

You mumbled an okay, crossing your arms over your chest and looking around. This place was really something peculiar, and not just the fact that Mingi was wearing blue fairy wings, Wooyoung never said anything about the faire, you two had been friends for a long time, and throughout the entire time you knew him, the only subject he cared to pay attention to was history...oh that makes sense.

"So Woo, Your a history nerd?"

"I prefer the term History major"

"Yet, when I was in the academic decathlon in the 9th grade, I was the biggest nerd in the school?"

Wooyoung cringed, "Okay, shots fired. Y/n, it would mean a lot to me if you would hang out with us...and..."

"And what?"

Wooyoung pulled something out of his backpack, "I bought you a costume~"

"I'm not wearing a dress, It's bloody hot"

"I knew you wouldn't wear a dress", Wooyoung paused, "To be honest, I don't think you have ever wore a dress by choice"

Wooyoung handed you the costume, it was just a simple archer outfit, complete with a black lace corset which seemed far too fancy for an assassin, but hey, the outfit was pretty cool, You accepted the outfit and found a small dressing room that reeked of sweat and unclean humans, you held your breath as you changed into the rather odd outfit and when you stepped out, you took a a deep breath, it was for Woo, you told yourself, he would do the same for you after all.

"So how do I look?", you asked, tugging at the hem of the glory shirt, " I feel ridiculous ".

Wooyoung held his hand over his mouth dramatically, holding back what you hoped were fake tears, " Your so beautiful ".

You rolled your eyes and stepped forward, the boys stared at you with open mouths, making you feel a little grossed out if you were to be honest.

Stop staring at me, its just creepy"

"We weren't staring we were observing", Wooyoung laughed but stopped the second he saw the look you gave him, " sorry y/n, we're just surprised you actually put on a costume,we CA t help but look".

"So if I can't but punch you in the face, I can do it?"

The boys stayed silent.

"Uh huh, that's what I thought", You slapped Wooyoungs shoulder, " now lets go, I want to see the joust ".

A/n: I can't, this imagine is so weird! What do you think? I love renassiane faires! Have you ever been to one? Wrote this at 3 am, no wonder its so weird. 

Does anyone want a part 2 with our Woo history nerd? He loves history sooooo we twins😁