2

"This is wrong," he told me.

He didn't push me off. I didn't stop either. I glided my hand between his thighs and lifted him onto the sink. Genesis had flawless skin. It seemed to almost glow in the lights of the bathroom. It had been five years since I'd seen him. It had been five years since I kissed him.

"Dead wrong," I agreed, "We should stop."

I thought about it for a minute but my body wasn't listening. I was kissing him. I was shoving my tongue down his throat. It tasted like cinnamon. I missed the taste of Genesis. I missed the feel of him. I missed his soft firm skin under me. I could touch him forever. I could make love to him right now. I began kissing his neck. My tongue making soft circles on it.

"Oh god...god that feels good," I heard him moan, "Why aren't we stopping?"

"Stop me."

"Stop oh please...yes...yes....yes..."

I was licking on his nipples now. His legs wrapped around me. His fingers reached for my belt buckle. He wanted it just as much as I wanted it. Every time we were alone and no one was watching we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was some sort of curse. I had thought after five years I'd be over this primal instinct but no...I wasn't.

"Brandon is a good guy," I explained licking at his lips, "Even though it's been five years I still love Micko. This just ISN'T Fucking right..."

We both agreed. For two strong minded people we were so weak around each other. There was this lust that we couldn't control. I could feel my dick coming out of my jeans. I wanted to lean him back on this sink and take him right now. I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted him SO fucking bad. My friendship with Brandon went out the window in this moment. The fact that we were in Brandon's house went out of the window.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck..." Genesis said.

He pushed me off of him and started to fix himself. I immediately did the same putting my dick in my pants as fast as I could. I looked down at it trying to pray that it would go down in my pants but there was no such luck. I decided the easiest thing to do would be to take off my sport coat. I took it off and placed it over my crotch.

The door opened and I saw Melody standing there. She looked at Genesis. Then she looked at me. Then she looked at Genesis again.

"I'm sorry. I was looking for the bathroom," she said.

"You found it," Genesis said.

Melody was suspicious. I could tell by the way her eyes squinted. FUCK! This was the last fucking thing I needed. Every time I got around Genesis I was pulled into some sort of trouble. Now this girl seemed to be catching onto something.

"What were you two doing in here?" she asked.

"Just talking," I said, "Did you need anything? Is there something you wanted?"

I sounded desperate. I wanted to get out of here. She was looking down at my crotch area with my sports coat laid over it. Her eyes were on me more then Genesis. I was almost sweating standing here in front of her. I wasn't lying when I said I felt bad. It was something I knew I shouldn't have been doing. I shouldn't have been anywhere around Genesis. Genesis and I had purposely stayed apart from one another this whole time so that we could avoid this.

"What about?" she asked.

"I was apologizing about the argument Genesis and I had," I explained.

"You were talking in a bathroom?" she asked, "That's kind of weird, no?"

Genesis looked her square in the eye with his signature Genesis look. All her attention came off of me at that time. I knew Genesis was good at one thing more then anything else. He was good at intimidating the fuck out of someone.